• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

eddiemczee

Reaction score
Really quick snap of my listen jacket. @lifeinabox, we’re you the one to snag it?

3A13CF64-BD54-49D7-AF08-B46472B4632E.jpeg

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys, couple things:

1) I'm doing Instagram live at 11AM PST (2PM EST). I've got all of the Southwick fabrics on hand, so it's a great venue to ask questions and see more details. My Instagram is @Epaulet if we're not already connected.

2) Overcoats will go live tomorrow. I have two fabrics available: Navy Piacenza Cashmere (holdover from Thom Browne Black Fleece) and Herringbone Harris Tweed. Pricing is freaking bonkers:

Quincy: $750 Harris, $900 Cashmere
Polo Coat: $850 Harris, $1000 Cashmere

That's made to order with your choice of buttons. Unstoppable. The actual cost on the cashmere fabric (just the fabric!) for the Polo coat is around $500.

3) The purple basketweave and Static Age linen is totally sold through. Southwick told me that all of their additional stock for these items is accounted for, so after something is sold, it's officially spoken for.

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, couple things:

1) I'm doing Instagram live at 11AM PST (2PM EST). I've got all of the Southwick fabrics on hand, so it's a great venue to ask questions and see more details. My Instagram is @Epaulet if we're not already connected.

2) Overcoats will go live tomorrow. I have two fabrics available: Navy Piacenza Cashmere (holdover from Thom Browne Black Fleece) and Herringbone Harris Tweed. Pricing is freaking bonkers:

Quincy: $750 Harris, $900 Cashmere
Polo Coat: $850 Harris, $1000 Cashmere

That's made to order with your choice of buttons. Unstoppable. The actual cost on the cashmere fabric (just the fabric!) for the Polo coat is around $500.

3) The purple basketweave and Static Age linen is totally sold through. Southwick told me that all of their additional stock for these items is accounted for, so after something is sold, it's officially spoken for.
What does the Polo Coat look like? Google is awash in the wrong thing for that search...

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Taking a quick break from the Southwick re-up... here’s a detail pic of our “Jets to Brazil” custom shirting fabric. Ended up being the best selling cloth of 2017! It’s gotta be good when it sells more than blue oxford...

5B653256-AB9B-4B11-B674-024D2685B8CF.jpeg

peppercorn78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Taking a quick break from the Southwick re-up... here’s a detail pic of our “Jets to Brazil” custom shirting fabric. Ended up being the best selling cloth of 2017! It’s gotta be good when it sells more than blue oxford...

View attachment 910667

Mike, you said on IG that more prints are coming soon? Looking forward.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Mike, you said on IG that more prints are coming soon? Looking forward.

Yes, can't wait! Exclusives from these guys:

https://www.tootal.co.uk/

We're one of the most fashion-forward Individualized accounts, so they've been super-cool in sourcing unique things for us. They know that I'm down with that mod look! I'm going to get full size swatches on Tuesday. Actually meeting their rep in Tokyo right after a distributor appointment. Chances are good that I'll be roping that dude into some insane karaoke.

Also BTW.. Tootal scarves are pretty awesome as a layering piece under a shirt.

Perfection!

Yep, I snagged it. I'm also Asian, a dad and obviously a big EP fan, so twinsies...

@lifeinabox you guys have to be the West Coast Windowpane Gang!

duff406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got my Jets to Brazil shirt this week, my lovely wife got it for me for Christmas. (Thanks to Mike for helping her out!) No fit pics yet but I'm itching to wear it out!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Eddie and I will take anyone down, Anchorman style!
large.gif

@lifeinabox LOL. I killed a guy with a trident!

Has anyone posted a fit pic wearing the jets to brazil shirt?

@bry2000 I'm taking mine to Japan next week, will get some pics. It's really subtle from a few steps back, kind of reads as an off-white.

Just got my Jets to Brazil shirt this week, my lovely wife got it for me for Christmas. (Thanks to Mike for helping her out!) No fit pics yet but I'm itching to wear it out!

@duff406 she's got good taste!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the orders guys! Sportcoat item got some updates. Going to load in six more suits and the overcoats tomorrow. This is now pretty much all of the fabric that we're going to offer. Here's the new joints:
Sportcoat Live8.jpg
Sportcoat Live8.jpg Sportcoat Live9.jpg

Cannot recommend "Matt's Delight" enough. 'Tis the fabric of legends!

1000.jpeg

Patrick R

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Di Pray flannels are my jam (already picked up that Deep Chocolate Tonal Check Flannel suit). That Rustic Supreme Flannel sport coat looks so good.

fairlynerdy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
May have to get that Jets to Brazil shirt so I can be subtly repping one of my favorite bands. And also because it's a great fabric.

Mike, are the yoke and back pockets on the Sandow jeans going to come up further or is that where you ended up after adjusting the pattern?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 104 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads