• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
May have to get that Jets to Brazil shirt so I can be subtly repping one of my favorite bands. And also because it's a great fabric.

Mike, are the yoke and back pockets on the Sandow jeans going to come up further or is that where you ended up after adjusting the pattern?

Yes! Glad you caught the reference!

And those samples still have the low pockets. Production will have shorter yoke, higher pockets that are a bit moved to center

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
DA2131AA-1AFE-453E-9780-44975B239953.jpeg
Jets to Brazil fit pic. It reads like a light blue from afar. That’s Mary Lindmark from Southwick, who kicks ass on coordinating all of our special orders

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What's up w/ that badass Doyle?

@sartoria vacua Haha good eye! It's a one off sample that I made up in suiting fabric. I bought two yards at a local retail store.. and it came out really rad. It was mostly a test to see if the Doyle could be done with a finer needle, and it worked out great! Not sure where to take it, but opens a lot of possibilities for future runs.

@Epaulet a wool madras? Tell me more.

Oh man, it's so great. I'll ask @leftofthedial to chime in.. he personally handled this cloth and was crazy excited about it. We carried a wool seersucker a few years back with Samuelsohn. It gives you the look and feel of madras, but the drape and weight of wool. Seriously ace fabric

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Need a stock item? Order by 2PM PST today (Jan 19th)

Hey guys,

Adele and I are headed to Japan for a week... mostly for a holiday, but also to meet with potential distributors for our made in LA stuff. We're giving our employees the week off as well, and we'll be unable to ship anything all next week, so if you want any stock items, please order them by 2PM today so that we can get it shipped out in time. Anything after that will go out on Jan 29th. Thanks dudes!

Michigan Planner

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The damage done for this round of EFF: Magee Ice Speckle Donegal Linen and Biella Tropical Grotto Lightweight Twill Wool-Silk-Linen. I should be all set for the spring! Now to just play the waiting game.

M635Guy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Polo coat appears to be lined and mike mentioned you can choose lining in his IG video
I have to admit I'm not very good at Instagram - all I see are pix, and don't see a search function for posts. Didn't see anything on their Vimeo channel either. Link?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Will the olive ripstop rivets be back this spring as either stock or MTO?

Definitely on the fabric... although I’m designing a new Chino shape that has Vietnam-era details and a Sandow-ish fit. That might lend itself better to the ripstop cloth.

Is the polo coat also unlined?

Nope it’s fully lined and half-canvassed. Just like the Quincy. And you can choose the liner. I’ll have better pics and a video prior to the launch.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I have to admit I'm not very good at Instagram - all I see are pix, and don't see a search function for posts. Didn't see anything on their Vimeo channel either. Link?

Oh just click on the circle E logo on my IG page ... the video is still up for about five hours.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 104 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 103 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads