• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Second favorite school day of the year. One of the cards today:

Thanks for that EP!

And todays get up (with my white point collar Oxford Cloth Shirt)

Ugly Sweater Day. I won.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Here's the sample picture that was posted on Reddit with the flap down, not sure if anything changed (doesn't look like it)
Also want to note: Order confirmation email at 3:15 PM EST Shipping confirmation email at 4:26 PM EST
nod%5B1%5D.gif
Damn, ordered before lunch and haven't gotten a shipping notice yet! I was hoping if they went out today I'd get them before Christmas. EDIT - got a shipping notification literally at the same moment I typed this original post

Last edited:

wakawaka

Reaction score
Epaulet New York is hiring for a part time position
Damn, would I apply if I could. You don't happen to need a Polish guy with a major in philosophy and a decent command of English to work remotely from home, huh?
mwink[1].gif
I can do just about anything!
Doh, it's so hard to find a normal job down here :-/.

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Here's the sample picture that was posted on Reddit with the flap down, not sure if anything changed (doesn't look like it)
Thanks man. That looks good. Just have to take the spare button off and shorten it a bit for perfect fit :nodding:

Last edited:

Beav

Reaction score
My tailor was blown away by the wool-cashmere-mink pants when I brought them in to be hemmed. Thanks again for offering those up!
[/quote][quote name="Epaulet" url="/t/111211/epaulet-shop-official-affiliate-thread/25980#post_6804425"]

Just wanted to chime in about the mink trousers - this fabric is a real treat and I can't believe it hasn't sold out yet. Just got these in the mail yesterday. I'm laying low after major dental surgery, and am going a little stir crazy and am going to the closet every hour or so just to handle the fabric. Just amazing. I can't wait to get these to the tailor. I can't remember how much Mike said a jacket in this fabric would cost... so tempting.

Anyway, if you're on the fence on getting a pair I'd highly recommend pulling the trigger.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

For the part time position does the weekend count for 2 of the 3-4 days?

Yes, we need someone in NY to work Saturday and Sunday. They could then most likely choose the 3rd or 4th day from Tues-Fri.

If I order a pair of jeans today, would they make it to San Diego by Christmas?

Absolutely. We shipped nearly every order today, and we'll have another round of packing and shipping tomorrow afternoon for any orders that come in over the evening.

Wondering if Epaulet can post a pic with the flap down?
The convertible flap is a good idea but I'm really not feeling it flipped up.

Sure, here's a pretty 'tude filled fit pic of exactly that...

If you're not into the convertible flap, then you can easily snip the top button off and just use it as a standard flap.

Thank you for the wonderful response!  That is exactly why I knew I needed to see and feel them before coming to any conclusions.  After that answer, I absolutely need to see and feel them!

My pleasure! I actually really like whenever people ask why something costs what it does, so please feel free to ask anytime.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
That style is classic, isn't it? I know it gets dicey picking out icons, but I saw a photo of Duke Ellington the other day and you can just stop and wonder at a man's style.

Last edited:

rydenfan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just grabbed the engineer shirt and a t-shirt. Can't wait to get my hands on them and get them out in person!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads