• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Woooo! Waking up to a page of EPLA gear. Time to shower and do some ordering over breakfast :D

neutrino

Reaction score
Same here! Thinking over the western shirt, never really worn a denim shirt before.

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

NYI, that is an awesome tie!

Is that tie selvedge denim?

Thanks guys, yessir, raw selvedge denim...pm me if you want some more info on it.

So jealous of Rob's trousers :(

QFT. Those are amazing. Pure Christmas in a pant.

I got my balls broken at work ALL DAY LONG for these...and not by the kids, by two of my bosses, two co-workers, a janitor, and the security guards. Wait until they see todays get up!

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I grabbed the engineer one (along with the jeans and a T). It will look awesome untucked with raw denim and a work boot.

Can't wait to see Rob's gear today!

Same here! Thinking over the western shirt, never really worn a denim shirt before.

Last edited:

wsumarine

Reaction score
Starting my morning off right. Just picked up my second pair of walts (navy duck), first rivets (desert) and a pair of wilshires. Here's hoping they all fit :nodding:

Mr Clemson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
NYI - Those pants are sweet! Haha. I want some.

Not very good lighting, but ducks and Wyatt jacket today. Carmina antelope boots not shown. Maximus says good morning EP and EPLA.
ysaqapem.jpg

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just picked up a pair of Wilshires. I'm a little concerned that the thighs will be too tight, because the measurements there do look a little smaller than the Rivets. If they don't work out, I'll have to wait for the Rudy fit Bond jean!

FLW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
EPLA looking as strong as promised... too bad I'm all stocked on the things offered so far. Just whets the appetite for work jackets and sweatshirts, though...............

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

NYI - Those pants are sweet! Haha. I want some.

Not very good lighting, but ducks and Wyatt jacket today. Carmina antelope boots not shown. Maximus says good morning EP and EPLA.
ysaqapem.jpg

This would have been a shoe-in for the contest winner considering the bulldog appreciation around here. Of course, Maximus might have needed a bespoke sized Vass shoe.

Also, I'm in for a package of EPLA goodies. Picked up the jeans, natch, the western shirt, and a plum colored tee. I've never paid $40 for a t-shirt before I don't think. Am I going to like it? :rotflmao:

Also, also, I like the use of the word "jeans." Lacks the pretense of selvedge or even denim. Gettin' me some jeans, boys.

Anyway, excited.

Last edited:

tigerpac

Reaction score
Loving the new expanded lineup, but yeah why $40 for the t-shirts? I usually get usa-made garment dyed t-shirts for less than half that. Guess I should see one before making any conclusions

k9n

Reaction score
I wear a 33 in the RC and the thigh is about as tight as I'm comfortable with. The same size in the new denim has a .5" smaller thigh. Is it safe to assume the tight will stretch to at least that of the RC after wear?

MacktasticGDogg

Reaction score
I pulled the trigger on the Wilshire as well. Assuming the fit is the same as or similar to the RC, it should work well for me.

FrankCowperwood

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Loving the new expanded lineup, but yeah why $40 for the t-shirts?  I usually get usa-made garment dyed t-shirts for less than half that.  Guess I should see one before making any conclusions

Honestly, I bought it half because I like the color and half to see what they put together for the tees.

I wear a 33 in the RC and the thigh is about as tight as I'm comfortable with. The same size in the new denim has a .5" smaller thigh. Is it safe to assume the tight will stretch to at least that of the RC after wear?

I'm factoring in some stretch in the denim in my sizing. Should be there considering the materials and the construction.

Mr Clemson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This would have been a shoe-in for the contest winner considering the bulldog appreciation around here. Of course, Maximus might have needed a bespoke sized Vass shoe.

Also, I'm in for a package of EPLA goodies. Picked up the jeans, natch, the western shirt, and a plum colored tee. I've never paid $40 for a t-shirt before I don't think. Am I going to like it?
rotflmao.gif

Also, also, I like the use of the word "jeans." Lacks the pretense of selvedge or even denim. Gettin' me some jeans, boys.

Anyway, excited.

Well now I'm kicking myself for not submitting this one.
wink.gif
Bespoke dog shoes. I can see it now. haha
rotflmao.gif

Sounds like a nice collection of new EPLA gear. I think I'm going to sell my N&F selvedge ones so I can grab the EPLA ones. I actually think the EPLA will fit me nicer as my N&F ones are just too tight on me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads