• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • The Uniform/LA Lennon Loose Fit jeans drop is now live! Check out both the light Palms and dark Lithium Both are made from premium Japanese right hand 3x1 denim in the USA,. Uniform/LA is know for premium materials and meticulous pattern making. Support a small business built on quality and integrity.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DorianGreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A nice pair of boots.

Screenshot (1860).png

ErikDg

Reaction score
New MTOs. Same as above but in brown shark and dark cognac cordovan with chained Norvegese construction. Jumper boots in Bourbon Cordovan. Split toes in black grain and croc. And full strap loafers in suede croc.

Attachments

• IMG_5161.jpg
    IMG_5161.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_5176.jpg
    IMG_5176.jpg
    176.4 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5189.jpg
    IMG_5189.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 230
  • IMG_5185.jpg
    IMG_5185.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 246

SuaveStyle

Reaction score
Maiden voyage with these beautiful EB Chukka boots I was fortunate to pick up from @Skoaktiebolaget in a stunning color ranging from light/mid-brown to dark brown depending on the lighting. Plus a wrist shot.

Attachments

• IMG_9060.jpeg
    IMG_9060.jpeg
    874 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_9062.jpeg
    IMG_9062.jpeg
    634.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_9068.jpeg
    IMG_9068.jpeg
    659.6 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_9065.jpeg
    IMG_9065.jpeg
    115.6 KB · Views: 39

othertravel

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This is a great MTO:

SuaveStyle

Reaction score
Looks amazing. How does the 363mod fit compared to the 74945 and 804?

These chukkas were my first EB buy, and was so impressed I commissioned a pair of oxfords via @ShopMehra that were sold out in last 964. Both fit perfectly, like a glove. Customer service was also exemplary by Mr. Mehra and the shoes even came in early. However, I have not tried any other lasts but I have been considering another commission for color 8 cordovan loafers that I have been dreaming about for some time. If I do, I’ll provide feedback, and pics.

Attachments

• IMG_8557.jpeg
    IMG_8557.jpeg
    289.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_8558.jpeg
    IMG_8558.jpeg
    186.4 KB · Views: 51

evangel21

Reaction score
These chukkas were my first EB buy, and was so impressed I commissioned a pair of oxfords via @ShopMehra that were sold out in last 964. Both fit perfectly, like a glove. Customer service was also exemplary by Mr. Mehra and the shoes even came in early. However, I have not tried any other lasts but I have been considering another commission for color 8 cordovan loafers that I have been dreaming about for some time. If I do, I’ll provide feedback, and pics.
Same size for 946?

othertravel

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a question about Aubercy shoes, which are made by Enzo Bonafe.

Aubercy has an upcharge for handwelted models. My question is: is there a notable difference in how the shoe looks, or how long it will last, between the regular vs. handwelted option?

Thanks!

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokeguapo