• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

supern0va

Reaction score
X-post from the Skoak thread:

any interest to do an Enzo Bonafe derby chain-welted GMTO?

Derby shoes (model 3635), I believe colour/material in the first picture is Betis Castagna.
If colour is too boring and people want to change up, I am interested to try lama sahara (on the right):

I am not a big fan of 946 last (as per the 1st picture), am thinking of going for 74945 last instead.
I would like norvegese chain-welted, natural rope laces with leather ends, millerighe (see picture below) or double leather sole.
A red or green lining should be interesting.

Any interest?

Last edited:

kevenmee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody interested in a captoe boot?

Details:

• Model - 3824MOD
  • Last - 363MOD
  • Sole - Dainite
  • Eyelets - 5/4 (Exposed/Speedhooks)

Color/Leather up for discussion - anything other than color 8.

ecwy

Reaction score

ecwy

Reaction score

Thanks - I did see this, just wasn't a fan of how the captoe was smooth but the rest of the shoe was grainy...

Not the end of the world, but I figured if anybody else was interested.

Well most if not all grain leathers will exhibit similar characteristics at high tension areas. Anyway good luck!

bm93

Reaction score
x-post from Skoak thread:

I'm trying to get a better understanding of the aesthetics of Enzo lasts based on lasts I am familiar with, primarily Carmina and Meermin.

For those familiar with Carmina/Meermin lasts, which last would you say best resembles the 74945 last? Based off the pictures I have seen, it seems to visually look similar to Meermin's Olfe last, but it's hard to judge without seeing them in person.

For what it's worth, based off of the research I've done, the 804 last seems to resemble Carmina's Inca last.

Dannefalk

Reaction score
Some MTO inspiration for you:

Enzo Bonafe 3936 Mahogany Cordovan 946 E Last

Enzo Bonafe 3540 Vitello Etrusco 946 G Last

Enzo Bonafe 3934 Bracken Museum 363 mod Last

Enzo Bonafe 3751 m. Vitello 22721 Pewter Museum 363 m. Last

Enzo Bonafe 2475 INCA Col. 3993 74945 Last

Enzo Bonafe 2475 mod. Lama Ebano 74945 Last

Enzo Bonafe 2695 Mahogany Cordovan 40530 Last

Enzo Bonafe 3672 mod. Vitello Meleze 946 E Last

Kind regards,

Oliver

mosy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am new to Enzo shoes and interested in a couple of pairs. I could use some help with sizing. My US size is 9D. My heel to toe is actually 8.5 but my heel to ball is 9. So 9 it is. I am D width but borderline with E. Sometimes I feel like 8.5E is a better fit for me, but I always have heel slippage in those cases. So for most US shoes I go with 9D.

I am looking to get the Enzo wholecut on the 946 last E-width and the cordovan wingtip oxford which is on the same last. Can anyone advise me as to which size I should get for these shoes?

mosy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
e730917e114dd7083b153acebade8176.jpg

Here's another one I may be interested in - this exact makeup (assuming its a leather sole). What last is it and what would the price be?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads