• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments SS 16

zer0tails

Reaction score
Hi everybody, appreciate some sizing advice.

I wear a M in the fw15 workshirts. Should I get the same size for the ss16 pima poplin workshirt or size up?

Would this same sizing apply to the band collar chambray shirt?

Thanks

zunker

Reaction score
I have both and have found the SS version to be more fitted but not enough to size up.

CSCoHammers7

Reaction score
That time of year is upon us again here at Drinkwater's, as we will officially be kicking off our sale next Saturday, 7/23. For the more impatient EG enthusiasts, we're opening up the 30% discount effective immediately. We've put the usual imgur album together below:

EG SS16+ Drinkwater's Sale

Underneath each image you can find the available sizes as well as the original pricing followed by the discounted price. This album is 100% up to date and reflects our entire Spring/Summer inventory, including previous seasons. If you don't see your size listed, unfortunately that size is SOLD OUT, so please be sure to check what's left - I will do my best to keep this up to date as sizes sell out.

Gary aka @Drinkwaters is away on business until Monday, 7/18, so until that time please direct all inquiries to me via PM, e-mail at [email protected], or for immediate assistance please give us a call at (617) 547-2067. Sale time can get hectic for us, so calling if possible is strongly recommended, but otherwise we will try to get back to you electronically as quickly as we can.

Sales are FINAL and shipping is NOT included.

@Drinkwaters
FW16 thread soon?

We'll be working on this very soon!

Thanks as always, everyone. We look forward to assisting you.

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
murgh every season that the XS Penn Shirt Jacket is in that photo album I get excited before I see that it's XS :/

tobiasfunke

Reaction score
Are the metal cinch claws a cause for concern when washing cinch pants? I'm mostly concerned about them snagging or damaging the fabric in the washing machine.

I also have a pair in tropical wool that are dry clean only—are there any special instructions I would need to give the dry cleaners regarding the cinch buckle (since tropical wool is fairly thin)?

Last edited:

acantellano

Reaction score
I recently purchased two explorer shirt/jackets and notice that one of the jackets had two slightly loose button snaps. The jacket with the loose button snaps has become difficult for me to unbutton the jacket in a few recent wears, just last night as i was removing the jacket the snap ripped off from the jacket. So now the jacket has a small hole but can be repaired. My question is do i contact Nepenthes or the site i purchased the jacket from to hopefully get some help with repair. Also I'm willing to pay for the repair and hopefully fix the other snap before i get the same result again.

Tramlines

Reaction score
I'm not sure....

why don't you take a photo and send it to Nepenthes with your original electronic receipt date and ask them what to do?

They may offer a refund, or exchange unless there are signs of undue force. They are very pricey shirts so you should ask for an exchange, if it's within a short time of purchase.

Unfortunately this happens with snaps. I wasn't sure if the poplin base fabric was strong enough to handle the snaps. They look great though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads