• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

penanceroyaltea

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My gf was at the ometasando flagship today. First limited drop. 2 racks of ss goodness. Next drop in mid jan. Didn't have the ss stuff I wanted though.

penanceroyaltea

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
She got me the FW2013 paisley print irving cord trousers (the black and red ones on secondstage.jp), and also a navy tropical weight wool andover jacket.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

From SS2014 i'll probably get the black and white floral shirt, the blue or black patch shirt, the navy polka dotted jacket, and maybe one of the shorts (acc to the jp shop assistant the drops are in mid january for tokyo). I'll probably not get anything this xmas sales period to save up!

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My gf got me a fisherman shawl sweater that's 85% acrylic (0). :smarmy::confused: I wish she'd consult me first.

Last edited:

Jagger_On

Reaction score
Love so much of this collection from what I can see. I just wish I had the confidence to pull off some of the more out there pieces. Will definitely grab one of the rounded collar florals. I think this is my favourite look out of the ones released previously. I think that floral jacket is amazing.

Phil McCrackin

Reaction score
any parka's for s/s 14 ?

Isachenko

Reaction score
I can't take it anymore.

Will SS '15 have sleeves with full arm back zips too?

You can always ask a stranger on the street to zip you up when you get cold?

:10-second-facepalm:

penanceroyaltea

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's obvious you have no clue why it has been designed that way - to accommodate the front utility pockets. Can u stop ******** up every thread you are in.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Patchwork shirt. :nodding:

Isachenko

Reaction score
Parker,

I enjoy your avant garde fitpics and there's one EG SS14 item I want! I just can't say which until I acquire it. Sure there's some gimmicky things like the back zip jacket, but nothing offensive like I've seen from MMM and I've finally been able to consider one of their shoes now too.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics