• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

canstyleace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

the cotton chambray pants colour is too much like hospital scrubs for me.. heh. 

really?, I'm thinking of them with a white slutty t, white stans and navy linen baker

Ken P

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone seen any US stockists for the Ankle Cut Pants? From what I understand last year they were JP only.

El QUaG

Reaction score
Based on the tag, it appears the Storm Jacket is a Freak Store exclusive. Sizing is also limited to suit the local market, sizes XS, S & M only. Model is 63Kg, and wearing a medium!?! Could also run small.

Exclusivity seems to apply to the very nice looking Single 5 B. I love the detailing with the pocket at rear.

penanceroyaltea

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The current season Andover fits true to size for me. I am a standard to slightly large us 36, 5 ft 8. And it fits me perfectly everywhere. I took a size S. Not too slim and not too blousy. Love the paisley lining too

Last edited:

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Where'd you get the patchwork?

US Grant

Reaction score

The current season Andover fits true to size for me. I am a standard to slightly large us 36, 5 ft 8. And it fits me perfectly everywhere. I took a size S. Not too slim and not too blousy. Love the paisley lining too

Curious about how the length on it was for you- I had a F/W Bedford XS that was much too short, trying to see if sizing up is the way to go.

Ken P

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

penanceroyaltea

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
foulard print is super awesome. can't decide if i want the cinch full length pants, or the cropped trousers. Will probably pass on the jacket though. Can't see myself doing a whole foulard print suit..

@cyc wid it my brother was in tokyo so i got him to buy the black/white/red patch shirt and the blue/yellow/red floral shirt from the EG flagship there.

Jagger_On

Reaction score
Those cropped trousers are so cool.

I really like the changes they've made to the Landsdown/LDT jacket this season. Double vented at the back like the original Truman and tidied up the pockets on the front. Have my eye on this brown windowpane. It's sold out in my size at The Bureau already so hopefully some other retailers will grab it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads