• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments Spring/Summer 2013, plus FWK

RePask746

Reaction score
shameless plug

I got a medium patchwork baker and a small cruiser jacket(from ss12 ) for sale
I never had a chance to wear them.
Both BNWT.baker $240 and cruiser $120

Last edited:

Dino19

Reaction score
^ I was hunting for a xs cruiser back then & never got it. Wish it was my size. Very tempted by the price even it's probably abit big for me

El QUaG

Reaction score

Wow, could Nitty Gritty style EG worse?

Couldn't agree more!

Mind you, I recently visited the store in person. A real standout retail space in Stockholm/Sodermalm area of Sweden. Lots of beautiful and amazing gear for sale and nicely set out.

Papercut (bookstore) next door is also a great place to visit for magazines/books/arthouse DVDs.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

they didn't show at pitti this year. trying to remember why.

Guessing that they don't really need to show at Pitti Uomo anymore, as buyers will still be making visits to the showrooms in NYC or Tokyo anyhow. Could be something else going on too, as other big names are starting to opt out of Pitti as well, including Nigel Cabourn (who will be showing in Paris this year instead).

Ken P

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
S/S on sale at www.contextclothing.com tomorrow

Ken P

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Silly question: What are the metal rings on the bedford for?

I believe it is to make the buttons easy to remove/reattach. Last (s/s) seasons Bedfords (or atleast mine) had some issues with the buttons falling off, this was the solution. Not to mention some people don't want or use the top button, want to remove it.

dixonmanor

Reaction score
PSA: MAC in SF has quite a bit of EG on sale at 50% off, some current season but also a lot of past season stuff, including what appeared to be a near complete size run of the Peacock Batik print Pop-Over (one of my all time favorite EG pieces) and some other stuff. Was running late to work so didn't get to check out everything... Also had a bit of the navy Sail Boat print stuff from last summer.

sean2slow

Reaction score
Bureau belfast has further drops and they still have a lot of EG on sale.
Just a quick question. EG stuffs are mostly made in USA. If I buy an EG item from Bureau and have it shipped to Canada, will there be a duty on the item?
Thanx!

Phil McCrackin

Reaction score
yeah , just seen shirt Im holding out for drop a massive £8 ..
mwink[1].gif

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bureau makes sure you don't get hit with customs, regardless of brands. I've not heard of an incident where a customer got taxed.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads