• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments Spring/Summer 2013, plus FWK

Knight

Reaction score

Shingles

Reaction score

Thanks for all the help, guys. I ordered the jacket earlier today and I'm very excited for it to arrive. 

Holy **** the ecru truman pant really does exist, thanks for the info Shingles.....

Glad I could be of any help!

Has anybody had any experience with those metal buttons as seen on this summers navy bedford?

I've had no problems at all with them on my f/w bedford. Same buttons..

Yes the SS13 Dark Navy Cavalry Twill. My chest is 39-40 and shoulders 17.5-18.

Sounds like I too would need to go for a large then, and then the jacket would be too long for my liking. The arms would probably be too long aswell, will wait for next seasons Andover. Thanks for the input.

Does anyone know what color ways and materials the USN pants are available in this season?

Last edited:

the year 1492

Reaction score
Does anyone know what color ways and materials the USN pants are available in this season?

I think there's a bunch. Just off the top of my head:

khaki cotton pique (the bureau and odin)
light blue pique (the bureau)
dark navy pique (the bureau)
anchor print (french garment cleaners)
striped oxford (not sure where to buy these in the west but second stage has a 34 left)

some of them are shown on the nepenthes tumblr

and i'd assume there are probably a few secret japan models, too.

Last edited:

catchh

Reaction score

Sounds like I too would need to go for a large then, and then the jacket would be too long for my liking. The arms would probably be too long aswell, will wait for next seasons Andover. Thanks for the input.

Yeah I did had to pay for altering of the sleeves to have them shorten, but even the Med was to long in the sleeves. The length between Med and Large was very similar, hardly noticeable.

Last edited:

deeman

Reaction score
Shorts are up now on Bureau site.

I like the Hawaiian Print Ghurka

Dont think I could justify paying that much for a pair of shorts tho

They also have some new outerwear EG up

Last edited:

Shingles

Reaction score
the year 1492 Thanks, I had missed the striped ones. I just ordered the Light Blue from The Bureau, I like the color, and I'm excited about the fabric, I'm hoping it's heavier than this seasons fatigues. Also very excited about the fit. If I like them I might go for the Dark Navy too.

catchh Ok, it's the same with the Truman jackets, I'm gonna have the sleeves shortened tomorrow on my ecru.

deeman Yes, I just copped the 30". I agree, it's too expensive, I've bought alot of other stuff from this season I haven't even mentioned in this thread. I can hardly afford this lifestyle and it has just escalated. Keep telling myself I need to stop, haha. It's stupid really, but I love the clothes.

deeman

Reaction score
the year 1492 Thanks, I had missed the striped ones. I just ordered the Light Blue from The Bureau, I like the color, and I'm excited about the fabric, I'm hoping it's heavier than this seasons fatigues. Also very excited about the fit. If I like them I might go for the Dark Navy too.

catchh Ok, it's the same with the Truman jackets, I'm gonna have the sleeves shortened tomorrow on my ecru.

deeman Yes, I just copped the 30". I agree, it's too expensive, I've bought alot of other stuff from this season I haven't even mentioned in this thread. I can hardly afford this lifestyle and it has just escalated. Keep telling myself I need to stop, haha. It's stupid really, but I love the clothes.

Haha I noticed that the 30" had gone when I went to check ;)

Love clothes too but dont think I could pay that much for the shorts...Maybe if I lived in warmer climates but I dont.

Maybe pick up a pair in the sales

Some pics of your purchases would be nice...hope you enjoy them :)

Last edited:

about11oclock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Headed to Boston to watch the marathon this weekend. Hoping I get a chance to stop into Drinkwater's :nodding:

dareone

Reaction score

Headed to Boston to watch the marathon this weekend. Hoping I get a chance to stop into Drinkwater's :nodding:

if you're in the back bay area of boston, you should definitely check out bodega as well. slightly different clientele / style than drinkwater's, but they recently started carrying eg - though limited. store concept is great!

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah, when it comes to clothing they only carry a whole lot of Post O'. Inventory NY opened next door this weekend.

They don't carry any XL :(
Post stuff is very scarce this season..

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads