• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments Spring/Summer 2013, plus FWK

TimH

Reaction score

quick release belts available here: http://www.worcestershireleathercompany.com/categories/Quick-Release-Leather-Belts/
Not sure if worcestershire leather co. makes them for EG but they seem like they are exactly the same to me.

Thanks for the mention evrybody and to clarify any confusion, I designed, developed and produced the now much copied Quick Release belt back in the nineties when my company supplied the first ones ever to EG/Needles/Nepenthes, Denime and loads of others.

Since then I now only make for the end user as I find supplying shops tedious. My former colleague and friend Martin F looks after the stores these days while I do bespoke individual work only using only British materials making by hand here in England. The same belt, leather, buckle and hand stitching but I don't do white as I only use 'real' bridle leather.

Hope this helps,

Tim Hardy

timpoblete

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

TimH

Reaction score

^^^I have two quick-release belts from Mr. Hardy and have compared them to one from EG and they are identical. Check out Mister Crew's post for details on his order: http://mistercrew.com/blog/2012/10/02/quick-release-belts/

Many thanks timpoblete,

Hope you are as pleased with them as I intend everyone to be with my work

Robin of mistercrew fame does a great job, knows his stuff and made lots of people realise where they started out in this form - i am still thanking him especially when I look at the order-book!

JOA

Reaction score
I also have two QR belts from Tim and they are the best. Can't recommend highly enough.

El QUaG

Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for taking the time to respond to the query about QR belts. Look forward to putting in my order with Tim in the very near future.

deeman

Reaction score
Was interested in the workaday utility jacket myself but when I tried it on in the bureau I didnt really like the boxy fit.

Going to hold out and purchase some s/s pants instead

TimH

Reaction score

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to respond to the query about QR belts. Look forward to putting in my order with Tim in the very near future.

Hi,
Thanks & I've sent you a pm
Tim Hardy

FlyingLotus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
paisley shirts are cool,
nothing else is calling to me yet though..

Seen at Old Navy lol

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member