• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments FW 09

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by London
shameless plug. just posted some EG to ebay

http://shop.ebay.com:80/brandbiz/m.h..._sop=12&_rdc=1

Just a note to say he's a very good seller. (I bought an APC shirt recently that he mislisted in the size and he was prompt w/ refund and good communication.)

Originally Posted by mpcec
London are those measurements right for the Engineers Jacket? I own one in a size M, and the pit to pit is definitely bigger than what you listed for the size L. The NdG deck hoody chest measurement seems questionable too. Also for the EG hoody the title says size Large but then you put size XL in the description.

Just trying to save you any headache from potential customers complaining...

+1. Very interested in the Engineer Jacket & hoody.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by zissou
Just as a heads up, I am going to put my EG CPO from FW08 for sale on Saturday. It's the navy whipcord wool (heavy twill not brushed or melton) in Small. It is not quilted, but the shoulders are lined with nylon. I can't post measurements because it is at the dry cleaners right now, but if you are consistently a EG S, then this would fit you well. I've worn it literally 6-8 times and it's in excellent condition. I just resewed all of the buttons. Retail was something like $280, and if I could get $180 shipped, I'd be happy. I would entertain reasonable offers from you EG guys.

Alright, here are measurements and photos. Not the best lighting, and it's not an easy shirt to photograph. I hate to sell this shirt, but I think it is a little too short on me, especially for being an overshirt. I'll give it a day or two hear before I make a B&S thread. PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

Shoulders: 17.75"
Pit to pit: 21.5"
Length: 29.5"
Sleeve length: 26"
shirt1g.jpg

shirt2t.jpg

chestercopperpot

Reaction score
gosh wish i had the money for that. just got my bedford jackets, argyle and navy. amazing.

the fit on the bedford was perfect. as far as the andover and the baker are those about the same or bigger /smaller?

London

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a brand new chambray work shirt in L that I'm about to post. If you're interested please pm me.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's up with everyone selling off their EG??
smile.gif
Mine will go up on Ebay soon if it doesn't sell here...

Shorty Long

Reaction score
I don't know, but I just received the black wool cinch pants from Odin and I absolutely love them.

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I personally hate SS clothing. Not sure why, other than that I really like all my FW stuff.

chestercopperpot

Reaction score
yeah i meant medium, not L as i'm also a fool who makes mistakes and tries to comment on styleforum while his room mates blast call of duty in the other room... ughhh

smartychaps

Reaction score
I'm trying to complete my EG Fall 2009 grab and wonder if anyone has seen or knows where to pick up the the blue/white stripe tab collar BD in a size medium.

Direction appreciated.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member