• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Quite frankly, I am shocked at how this thread is not exploded out into a six figure view count already. Antonio, maybe have someone post up some new pics?

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Quite frankly, I am shocked at how this thread is not exploded out into a six figure view count already. Antonio, maybe have someone post up some new pics?

yea, definitely need more pictures, I tried it on in Bloomingdales today, fit is very good if you like the Napoli flavor (I am more biased towards English). I like one of the navy spots coat and a dark red DB (Though they didn't have the DB in my sizes, so couldn't see how it would have worked).

The problem I can see is the fabric selection is not too inspiring (lots of pinstripe, one/two solids, few bold check, no houndtooth etc.), it's not bad at all, especially if you just start out buying tailored clothing, it's actually pretty good. It's just a bit on the boring side if you have built up your wardrobe already.

I think it's more of a Bloomingdales's fault, the ones shows up on Tumblr looks a lot more interesting. I bet the selection would look a lot better if it was launched in Barneys New York/Bergdorf Goodman.

abaaz

Reaction score
Just bought a blue Eidos suit from Bloomingdales yesterday priced at $1495, marked down 40% for the weekend sale. Beautiful suit, impeccable stitching. Left it for minor length alternations will post some pictures when I get it back.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

yea, definitely need more pictures, I tried it on in Bloomingdales today, fit is very good if you like the Napoli flavor (I am more biased towards English). I like one of the navy spots coat and a dark red DB (Though they didn't have the DB in my sizes, so couldn't see how it would have worked).

The problem I can see is the fabric selection is not too inspiring (lots of pinstripe, one/two solids, few bold check, no houndtooth etc.), it's not bad at all, especially if you just start out buying tailored clothing, it's actually pretty good. It's just a bit on the boring side if you have built up your wardrobe already.

I think it's more of a Bloomingdales's fault, the ones shows up on Tumblr looks a lot more interesting. I bet the selection would look a lot better if it was launched in Barneys New York/Bergdorf Goodman.

For their first season, Bloomingdales chose a relatively safe buy because the product was untested. Thankfully it has been working on their floor. Next season, you will find some really fantastic swatches available there and at the other 20 stores that have chosen to pick us up.

jpo

Reaction score
The Eidos stuff is looking awesome. I just got back from a couple weeks in Italy and it was quite a revelation in style for me. Nick, your stuff is knocking it out of the park and I can't wait to see it in the flesh....errr...fabric...

Any chance Bloomingdales in Chicago is going to have Eidos?

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Any chance Bloomingdales in Chicago is going to have Eidos?[/quote]
Are you launching in cities such as Paris or Hong Kong?

Nothing in Paris as of yet. My good friends at The Armoury will be carrying our "Lupo" one piece collar woven polo in HK and Tribeca this spring and may expand their selection in upcoming seasons.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hi Nick great to hear we'll get more stuff next season, please be heavy on the sports coat side!

Jfied23

Reaction score
Bought a staple Navy suit and a MTM sport coat at the Eidos event at Boyds in Philly. The fit is terrific on both and Antonio was extremely helpful. The sport coat just arrived this week, and I'm thrilled with it. Cant wait to see the dress shirts and other pieces for the upcoming season.

Not sure if this pic does it justice, but here's the sport coat...

othertravel

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Bought a staple Navy suit and a MTM sport coat at the Eidos event at Boyds in Philly. The fit is terrific on both and Antonio was extremely helpful. The sport coat just arrived this week, and I'm thrilled with it. Cant wait to see the dress shirts and other pieces for the upcoming season.

Very nice! What's the typical price on a suit and sc?

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

So glad this worked out! Enjoy it.

Franky27

Reaction score
Nick,

Do you know when Got Style in Toronto will begin to carry the line. The sales people have not heard of it and neither is it on the floor.

Thanks in advance

JASONBLOOD

Reaction score
wow sarah you are in charge of Eidos? Merry Christmas by the way I miss bumping into you in the lift....

totolino85

Reaction score
amazing work guys!

Actually do you have anywhere I can buy your suits in italy????Torino maybe ... I know it sounds fun but you guys can find better napoli's styled suits in NY Chicago or SF than we can in Torino or Florence in Italy :)

PS, I've loved so very much the pics about your items @ Pitti ! Great job , Italy wise your price range can be assumed to be around Caruso's and Sartorio?

I own a couple of caruso's suits bought in sales, like much more Isaia but can't affort it by far unluckly!!!

keep up with the amazing work ,

Vittorio

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads