• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SuitedDx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

On well, I wear 6.5/7E.Wish I was there to get some boots.

Same size buddy! Yeah, too bad we never had flash EG sales in NYC... I doubt that now I'm in MI there will be anything like that here anytime soon...

gyasih

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Wow, what did you get? I have to stay on sidelines 82/888 lasts are not meant for my feet and I have experience with other EG lasts so I am not willing to take chance. I mean shoes on 82/888 lasts really hurt my feet.

Asquith in Antique Cloud, Fawsley in Black and Galway in Dark Oak/Mink Suede. Looking at another pair or two, from Vass and then I am done

DpprDr, if you lucky to catch a good Sak's sale, EG can be had for around $400.

Farhad, those are really nice. Enjoy wearing em.

Last edited:

Farhad19620

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will take some picture's and list a pair tomorrow at cost plus postage.(Galway Dark Oak/Mink Suede in Size 9.5E 82 last ) First to pay can have them have them

Last edited:

hoodog

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will take some picture's and list a pair tomorrow at cost plus postage.(Galway Dark Oak/Mink Suede in Size 9.5E 82 last )
First to pay can have them have them

Those are very nice! Really nice of you Farhad.
fing02[1].gif

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It looks like some of those seconds did not pass Brooks Brothers quality test. That Monmouth model is something I have seen only at BB ditto for Asquith in antique cloud

Alan K C

Reaction score

Same size buddy! Yeah, too bad we never had flash EG sales in NYC... I doubt that now I'm in MI there will be anything like that here anytime soon...

Although we have the same size, your collection is definitely better. :) I shared your pain since it is very hard for us to buy. Always end up paying full retail... but I managed to pick up a couple of EG from Unipair sale this week. Leffot will have EG truck show end of this month, I think I will check it out. Really want to do some Shannon II boots.
If I ever want to get a pair of preowned, yours will be the only one I will buy from. :)

Last edited:

Alan K C

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone is interested in some Shannon MTO?

steveabdn

Reaction score
I'm not in the market for some more EG until after Christmas, I have the Galway in oak which I love but I would like to add probably 5 more styles in the new year

I'm definitely after a mid brown suede chukka style boot and a monk in Bordeaux or oxblood leaving 3 more up for grabs, definitely could do with same black oxfords and some brown cap toes leaving 1 more space

What in your view would I be missing?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads