• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you have a cat?

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I've posted this pic before, but my cat was so darn cute I just can't resist posting it again:
Conner.jpg
Just beautiful..:slayer:

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Cats often say funny things (albeit unintentionally), and that helps to raise my spirits. I've never heard a dog say anything funny.

He hem, "I'm stuck in a chimberly".

pstoller

Reaction score
I had a picture of my cat in this thread, but the link is no longer good. So, here he is in all his glory:

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ That is a beautiful cat!

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My cat has gotten me laid tons of times!

I mean...not directly, but she provides a better line than "do you want to come in for a drink" since who wouldn't want to come and meet a cute little kitty?

Last edited:

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Man, I wish I could use that line. Unfortunately, my kitty would create a bad impression and would reduce my chances. (Not only "would" this happen. It has happened.)

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I had a picture of my cat in this thread, but the link is no longer good. So, here he is in all his glory:

Kawaii! Fluffy, but doesn't look like a bastard.

Fang66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I mean...not directly, but she provides a better line than "do you want to come in for a drink", "if you don't **** me I'll kill this cute little kitty"

You are a horrid person.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
What breed is that?

I got a ragdoll just like rach. Fluffy cats are the best.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I mean...not directly, but she provides a better line than "do you want to come in for a drink" since who wouldn't want to come and meet a cute little kitty?

One of my cat has a flea allergy...

He will be more of a deterrent than anything..

pstoller

Reaction score

^^ That is a beautiful cat!

Kawaii! Fluffy, but doesn't look like a bastard.

What breed is that?

I got a ragdoll just like rach. Fluffy cats are the best.

Stunning ..:slayer:

Thanks for the kind words; I'll let him know. :)

Kent, he's a Chinchilla Silver Persian of the Dearheart line. (Those are the ones in the Fancy Feast ads.) They're notable for not having the "pushed face" of most Persians (perhaps the reason he "doesn't look like a bastard"); I much prefer this look, although the pushed face is what they want for cat shows—like I care.

My wife had her heart set on a Chinchilla Silver Persian. I didn't even want a cat; I'd never had a pet, and I'm allergic to cats. But, as I always say to the little fella, "you had me at 'meow.'" Plus, it turns out he's hypoallergenic; neither I nor any of our friends and family with cat allergies have had any allergic reaction to him at all.

Sleepy pose and slight resemblance to ragdolls notwithstanding, he's actually pretty spunky. He likes to whack me to get me to chase him around the house. I knew dogs were suppose to be good for exercise, but I'd never heard that about cats.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bub goes into action after seeing that a young, inexperienced rabbit has managed to squeeze itself under the fence.

Making his move, after he thinks it's trying to hide from him...

He didn't do much other than hone his stalking skills, and I wouldn't have let him kill the poor thing either way, since it was contained inside the fence it wouldn't have been a fair fight. It ended up getting out a few minutes later.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 37.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads