• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Conspiracy Theories

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This whole Timetravel_0 John Titer thing, good one.

Overstand

Reaction score
"The only people who could possibly agree with killing so many innocent people in such a manner would be a sociopath, a zealot, or a person with no moral compass outside of a pathological need to follow orders."

Many would say that these are the exact people who control most of the world...

Anyways, this thread is going better than expected.

A very interesting site is www.vigilantcitizen.com, specifically the articles linking Hollywood and major people and places to the occult.

lenahan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JMRouse
Hey man, we faked the moon landing and 9/11 was an inside job. Also, floride is added to our tap water to numb our brains and make us easier to control.

tin-foil-hat.jpg

They are sapping our precious bodily fluids, Mandrake.

Unbreakable

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dragon8
That it is but if you look at this new show called "Fact or Faked" it shows that it was possible to duplicate some/most of the movements but debunked it because so many people would have to be involved.

Mythbusters had a special on it also, but they deemed it busted.

Unbreakable

Reaction score
But the other show proved it could be faked

I put more faith in the team of ginger/walrusface than paranormal syfy
confused.gif

Gordon Gekko

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mr.orange
some one please explain the difference between the Illuminati and the Freemasons and which one was President G.Wash in?

Please don't hurt me. Or close my bank account.

It's kind of hard to explain the difference when you consider that there's not really much factual information openly available about the Illuminati. Some say that The Illuminati was established in 1776 by Adam Weishaupt, who was a former Freemason. Then there are others who say that Weishaupt didn't create The Illuminati, that they were around since Egyptian times and that Weishaupt was just a Grand Master, along with Pythagorus, King Solomon, and other historical figures. Freemasonry has been said to be an "offspring" of the Illuminati, some would say it's the other way around.

To answer your question about President Bush...he was a member of Skull & Bones, a secret society from Yale University. This group is really no secret. Heck, both G.W. Bush and John Kerry both publicly admitted membership to Skull & Bones. A lot of politicians are members of Skull & Bones. It's been said that the CIA was started by Skull & Bones.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ratboycom
You lie to the majority of these people. Only the highest people need to know.

Also, Why the **** have we not gone back to the moon? If lunar rock is worth more than its weight in nubile solid gold virgins, it seems that it would be a somewhat easy program to reboot with mostly off the shelf parts.

What do you mean? We went six times. Are you saying it's possible to for us to have faked all six?

Also, I believe they have taken photos from earth of the equipment that was left behind on the moon during these missions.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Didn't Derek Jeter a huge choker in the playoffs and world series?
You mean the guy nicknamed "Mr November?"

Maybe you're thinking of A-Rod.

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JMRouse
What do you mean? We went six times. Are you saying it's possible to for us to have faked all six?

Also, I believe they have taken photos from earth of the equipment that was left behind on the moon during these missions.

I'm pretty sure you can actually see some of the equipment if you have a good telescope.

There are also a couple mirrors they left up there that you can bounce lasers off, they use them to measure the Earth-Moon distance among other things.

I've always thought the biggest flaw in the moon landing conspiracies was simply that fact that the Russians never went along with it. If there was the slightest doubt about the US going to the moon, the Soviets would have been all over it and would have pushed their own lunar program ahead to make the claim that they beat us there "for real."

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Gibonius
I'm pretty sure you can actually see some of the equipment if you have a good telescope.

There are also a couple mirrors they left up there that you can bounce lasers off, they use them to measure the Earth-Moon distance among other things.

I've always thought the biggest flaw in the moon landing conspiracies was simply that fact that the Russians never went along with it. If there was the slightest doubt about the US going to the moon, the Soviets would have been all over it and would have pushed their own lunar program ahead to make the claim that they beat us there "for real."

Bingo. Thanks for bringing this point up as it's one I have considered before. If anyone would have known we faked it at the time it would have been the Soviets. They would have done everything in their power to let the world know this. Yet they went along with it. Why? Because it happened and was real.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads