• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Companies with stupid names

The Tall Englishman

Reaction score
Originally Posted by badweta
онлайн сайт сдачи егэ сдачи егэ по математике егэ 2010 пробный математика, типовые задания егэ по математике экзамен егэ по физике демо вариант 2010 егэ по обществу, тематическая подборка физика егэ 2010 демо версия егэ по физике демоверсия егэ 11 класс 2010 год, егэ 2010 демо вариант химия егэ русский язык 2010 год фипи вопросы по егэ по информатике, подготовка к егэ по математике 2011 русский язык егэ текст про вадика егэ по русскому языку онлайн, физика какой материа будеь в егэ тесты егэ онлайн по обществу егэ интерактивные тесты по физике, егэ 2011 по географии разбор заданий егэ по математике демонстрационные задания по алгебре егэ 2010, пройти пробное егэ по биологии без регистрации варианты егэ информатика 2010 тесты егэ по химии левина

This. I agree with Bedweta.

Kajak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Eh, a lot of cafe type places have quirky names that are often stupid to get attention. That ones not even THAT bad.

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This thread is too funny to be safe for work...
laugh.gif

Rothstein

Reaction score
I've got nine 2(x)ist black tank tops sitting in my dresser eight now, stacked, with the cardboard still in the shirts. I swindled them from Gilt for $3 total instead of $48 plus shipping. Good times, but yes, the company name seems a little bit middle-schoolish. Doesn't stop the company from being well-performing, though. http://www.businesspundit.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/till-i-***.jpg
stoner-drug.jpg
nude-furniture.jpg
kuntz.jpg
hawaii.jpg
drug-dealer.jpg
camel-towing.jpg
My contributions.

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven
1c6f955e30256c81145491f493d886f9.jpg

I actually fail to see the funny in this, but then again I understand the name...

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Biggskip
Does anybody remember when World Market used to be called Cost Plus? As I child I used to think that this meant that they had high prices, which I thought was a bad business model.
Along the same lines, I've always scratched my head at Semi Express. I guess their trucks sorta make an effort to get things there quickly.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads