• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Christian Kimber Appreciation Thread

Pink Socks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

If anyone knows of a stockist that still has some of the Christian Kimber Fish bracelets, or if any of you have any that you'd like to sell, please message me. I'm kicking myself for not ordering those sooner. 

Have you asked Christian? I would have thought he would still have some.

Pink Socks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
OK - I have a blue one and a yellow one (actually my wife's) as seen here. You should get the red one.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_mZoG5qmyR/

jdrizzy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally get to join this thread.

Look at this awful photo

Cant wait to give these a lot of wear.

Christian was fantastic to work with, totally hooked me up ( me being a huge pain **********).

Cant wait for next seasons items.

thecool85

Reaction score
I heard there will be more in the coming season.

Yeah, I've been speaking with Christian about getting my hands on some. I can't wait!

Kimber has hit the big time, Harrolds will be selling his shoes soon.

I honestly didn't realize how big a deal this was until I did a little more research. The rep I spoke with at Harrold's told me I needed to book a trip to Australia because Christian would be visiting the store to introduce the line. She almost tempted me, but my first trip to Australia is definitely going to find me in Rod Laver Arena cheering on Novak Djokovic and Gael Monfils ;)

In other news... Who wants to proxy these for me if Harrold's can't ship them to me directly?
mwink[1].gif

drool.gif

mikey34

Reaction score
Anybody need a pair of the field boots in a US 8.5? Long story short, my order got mixed up and I was sent the wrong size. I feel bad asking to be refunded for shipping ($75 to the US) and figured I'd just gift them or sell on here if anyone was interested.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads