• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cellphones in your pants pocket

SoulPatcher

Reaction score
Shirt pocket, top left.

(heart explod.dsjf's dasdkfksdfkalsdfasdf s8a33333333333

Shikar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I use a HTC Touch....its tiny tiny tiny and slim slim slim. Its a PDA/Phone with windows mobile 6 pro, amazing features. It is the absolute best PDA/Phone in terms of size and functionality...bar none!
www.htctouch.com
Regards, Azam.

Man In Space

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
when you get your MD ima make sure you're the lucky chap that gets to stick his finger in ****** when I need a prostate exam done. I'll have eaten healthy doses of burritos and chorizo beforehand

Worst pickup line ever.

arrrrffff

Reaction score
Try not to keep a cell phone near your heart, as it can interfere with the electrical/ conduction system of the heart. I can't pinpoint it to my cellphone, however since I now have a damaged conduction system, I don't carry my phone in my left chest pocket. Yes were talking pacemaker implantation now.

I rather lose my manhood than my heart.
laugh.gif

contactme_11

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by arrrrffff
I rather lose my manhood than my heart.
laugh.gif

I'd rather lose neither!

op2

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kakemono
all the time...
Do I worry about it causing cancer? No.
Do I worry it make me look like I have a stiffy? Yes.

Agreed!
I severely dislike having my cell in my pocket on certain pants which is why I now just carry my cell in my hand wherever I go.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiecollector
Could always turn your cell phone off and just turn it on when you want to make a call.

Yes but what if you're a popular social butterfly and get calls all the time?

andrewlef

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BEEZO
Hi people
smile.gif

I will never put anything into my pockets... it just spoils the whole look of the pants... Id'e rather hold everything in my hands...

agreed! the only thing i have in my pockets is a very slim card case in my front pocket -- and only on pants that are not too slim fitting. for the rest, I load up my overcoat pockets because u cant really tell.

for the cell phone issue, i have a blackberry for work and i dont have the option of upgrading to something substantially slimmer. so, it goes on the belt. i know, i know, not exactly fashionable, but it is highly functional -- so there!

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
Yes but what if you're a popular social butterfly and get calls all the time?

priorities..... functioning nuts, or talk to annoying people......

Just turn it off while you're walking around with it. Turn it on every hour to check up.

Or wrap it in tin foil.

ceaton

Reaction score
Originally Posted by texas_jack
I carry it in the low inside pocket on my jackets. I call it the cell phone pocket.

Same here; I've often wondered what that pocket is supposed to be for...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads