• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Thanks John Elliott!

Styleforum was one of the first digital communities to embrace John Elliott, and in recognition of that, John Elliott has extended to our comunuty a monthly discount to fans of the brand who engage here. Simply enter the code for SF-OCT-15

Check out all of their new arrivals here

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

brokencycle

Reaction score
Took the sofa on a road trip around PNW. It’s way easier to drive than the S3 for sure.

V6 + quiet cabin + lane keep assist and radar cruise = heaven

Not as cool as @patrick_b slalom but this is more everyday car pic

View attachment 2268097

The first time I did a long drive with radar cruise + lane keeping was amazing. It made an 8+ hour drive so much less stressful.

Omega Male

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The first time I did a long drive with radar cruise + lane keeping was amazing. It made an 8+ hour drive so much less stressful.
Yeah I've got to say the wife's Genesis GV80 is the best road trip car I've ever road tripped in. The ACC and lane following is so well implemented that the main risk is dozing off while you're doing 85 mph down I-75.

javyn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Just got a '25 Camry hybrid. So far like it a lot but it's aggravating to have to manually reconnect my phone to it every time I start up. Where the hell is the option for auto connect lol

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah, #1 feature set I miss having in our cars.

And I've said it before, but anyone who hates lane keep assist is likely a ****** driver or has an attitude problem (barring some early on really terrible implementations). It is only correcting you because you are veering and the occasional correction is only annoying because you don't like being informed that you're bad at something.

Sure, if you're engaging in some more spirited driving or something and are using the lane differently, that's a different story, but then just turn it off. It is made for long highway drives and the like.

edit: I even went down the rabbit hole on how to add it to my car...but it was a bit too expensive and relied on a bit too shady of a step where you had to have some guy in Lithuania on Instagram recode your car because the dealer wouldn't do it for you.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
I've been saying here for years that adaptive cruise is a game changer.

Featured Sponsor

How Do You Feel About Pleated Trousers?

• Love them, classic!

• Occasionally, depending on the outfit

• Prefer flat-front

• Never wear them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1na11apparel