• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CHRK33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just a public service announcement:

I am putting together a Carmina MTO suede tassel order through a fellow member, steveyoo1983, who is opening up what looks to be a great store shortly; info available here, http://gentlemensfootwear.tumblr.com/.

The details for these tassel loafers are below. But definitely PM if you have any questions. Happy to answer them. Once we have six together, I will place the order. We should definitely have these shoes ready in time for the summer.

Details:

Model: Tassel loafer with hidden strings and punched toe medallion (styled like the loafer 2nd from the right below but add the toe medallion)

Toe Medallion (as in this photo):

Last: Uetam
Leather: Light Grey suede (see photo of color below) with navy calf leather tassels

Sole: Single leather, antique light brown edgetrim
Lining: Purple calf lining
Price: $450 with free shipping and no tax if outside of CA (will also ship internationally)
Gifts included: Carmina shoe trees and Abbeyhorn shoe horn

Back to your regularly scheduled shoe p0rn.

Just a brief update...We have 4 confirmed participants for my above MTO; we just need 2 more to get this into production, so if you are interested, please PM me. Thanks.

The Upright Man

Reaction score

So, anyone else interested in doing an MTO of the 922 wingtip in the darker Natur Marron?

I wanted to renew an interest check in this MTO.

922 wingtip on the Rain last:

In this colour (Natur Marron):

Last time I heard we only needed one extra person to avoid the MTO costs.

Last edited:

Cuttingboard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^^^ I'm in for the 922 in Natur Marron but I think I've already been counted.

By my calculation, March/April is the perfect time for a fall MTO since Carminia's turnaround is 4-5 months.

Last edited:

nickrut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How do we think the Rain wholecut model would look in Natural Chromexel? Is that color too informal to look right with a whole cut?

Cuttingboard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How much? and would full payment be required upfront? or just 50%?

I was told 50%.

This is a MTO from Skoak and from what I understand, please correct me if I'm wrong, the group MTO price is 3400 SEK (2720 SEK ex VAT), approx. $400 USD.

Last edited:

doughie

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I was told 50%.

This is a MTO from Skoak and from what I understand, please correct me if I'm wrong, the group MTO price is 3400 SEK (2720 SEK ex VAT), approx. $400 USD.
It has to be atleast 6 people to be able to pay that price.

steveyoo1983

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I am actually thinking about stocking the above wingtip for my next order with Carmina. Please PM me if you are interested! (Only if you are located here in United States! European customers please contact Skoaktiebolaget for more info! They are an amazing shop!)

Dear admin, Please do not removed this post as I am currently in process/working with Stephanie to become an affiliate vendor here at SF. Thank you very much

Young Yoo
714-865-5754

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads