• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

illiterate

Reaction score
that EG blackwatch claigton jacket looks amazing. i'm waiting for the blackwatch loiter to pop up but that claigton is really tempting...

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
**REPOST FROM LAST PAGE**

It is with great excitement I come to you with an announcement of sorts. Myself and the Canoe Club team have been working for a while now to release our Patreon.

It started out with me starting our Discord, which has grown in numbers and has proven to be a very wholesome, engaged space. By having an intimate, intentional space for those folks to go, we're (Canoe Club) able to offer waaay more than we could to the general public in way of sales, events, content, early access to drops, etc. etc. etc.

----

Above is a video (that can also be found on our Patreon) explaining our thoughts and intentions behind this new project, as well as what can be expected month to month, how that information will be doled out, and more. To bullet point it, though:
  • Monthly Club-Exclusive Sales
  • Early Access to Seasonal Sale
  • Digital Access to Warehouse Sales
  • Pre-Order Access for Special Drops
  • Bonus Customer Service Podcast Video Episode
  • Discord Community Access
  • & More (really leaving this last bullet point here so I can do whatever else for the community that I want)
Please feel free to shoot me an email or a DM here, or just reply in the thread. I know for a fact that a handful of you SFers have already joined, but would love to get this out to the rest of you who may not already know. Appreciate you and this space <3

SilentPartner

Reaction score
@SilentPartner got some measurements for you right here! So sorry about the delay - last week got away from me with our Patreon launch. Medium will definitely be too small so I included the L below:
Beams Harris Tweed Gun Club Jacket - Large
Shoulders: 17”
Chest: 21”
Length: 29.5”
Sleeve: 24.5”

Alas I am too big in the wrong ways and yet conversely too small, too. Thanks for getting back to me.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
If you're a Patreon Subscriber/Discord member, you've already seen this, but I wanted to plug it here!

The Real McCoys has arrived finally after a long long wait! Timothy and I wrote this collection quite a while ago, and I'm stoked to have it in hand, and it doesn't disappoint. This stuff is SOLID. The standouts are the tote, cardigans, and the deck jackets obviously. When I first got into denim around 2012 or whatever, this was like... the stuff. Anyway, have at it!

New Vis footwear is live! I have to say these new Brigs are fuckin' gas - SUPER wearable without and fussing about with them. Gonna give everyone a chance to snag their size, but with a little mental gymnastics and some obsessing, I might be able to convince myself I need 'em.

Our newest OL has also landed. Was just DMing my buddy about this stuff. That Muck Boucle Shortsleeve shirt is cool as is the Trampler Shoe. Shoutout to OL for perfectly riding that line of "hyper-wearable" and "Fashion".

Hit me if you need anything. [email protected]

nachobarro

Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub Good evening, do you have the Bedford in dark navy ripstop already by chance? I would like to get the fatigue pants in same colour and material, but I was wondering of there are a 100% match colourwise

Thank you!

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you're a Patreon Subscriber/Discord member, you've already seen this, but I wanted to plug it here!

The Real McCoys has arrived finally after a long long wait! Timothy and I wrote this collection quite a while ago, and I'm stoked to have it in hand, and it doesn't disappoint. This stuff is SOLID. The standouts are the tote, cardigans, and the deck jackets obviously. When I first got into denim around 2012 or whatever, this was like... the stuff. Anyway, have at it!

New Vis footwear is live! I have to say these new Brigs are fuckin' gas - SUPER wearable without and fussing about with them. Gonna give everyone a chance to snag their size, but with a little mental gymnastics and some obsessing, I might be able to convince myself I need 'em.

Our newest OL has also landed. Was just DMing my buddy about this stuff. That Muck Boucle Shortsleeve shirt is cool as is the Trampler Shoe. Shoutout to OL for perfectly riding that line of "hyper-wearable" and "Fashion".

Hit me if you need anything. [email protected]
Congrats for The Real McCoy's!

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Congrats for The Real McCoy's!
thank you!!! i put on some of the gear yesterday. those cords are real deal! love the more modest rise (can't believe i'm saying that), makes my legs look long haha

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ffwe