• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

New pod is live! This time we've got W. David Marx, the fella behind Ametora and more. Please go give a listen and show some love <3

matic

Reaction score
any time marx is on a podcast is great. thanks for the great convo!
but i'm gonna have to counter the minimizng talk of jp quality that you guys mention. things/items/places really ARE "better" out there (subjective of course) and those qualities are a nationwide thing and not just in the shiny cities. it's just the culture.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
any time marx is on a podcast is great. thanks for the great convo!
but i'm gonna have to counter the minimizng talk of jp quality that you guys mention. things/items/places really ARE "better" out there (subjective of course) and those qualities are a nationwide thing and not just in the shiny cities. it's just the culture.
agreed, was a great convo. oh, i don't think i meant to minimize any of that, i personally believe everything in Japan to be better simply because of the amount of care/time individuals take in their hobbies, careers, etc.

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is a very good jacket. No fit pics because it's way too hot to wear it currently, but I highly recommend.

Samir

Reaction score
Could I get waist measurements for the Orslow x CC patchwork denim in sizes 0 and 1? Should I expect any stretch in the waist after wearing? Thanks!

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@illiterate no ship date as of right now, but i did just peek through the buy last week and it's going to be great.

@Junglejack welcome! i saw your name come through.

@Samir here you go! i would expect some stretch after wearing, but will snap back to close to the original sizing when you wash. i've noticed on the pair my coworker wears that they've opened up a bit in the legs, too
Screen Shot 2023-07-31 at 10.49.23 AM.png

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
BIIIIIIIIG pod dropped today - we have a SF OG on. Derek Guy who you all know and love was kind enough to take some time from being an Internet Rascal to chat and spend some time with Timothy and I.

Got a new episode of Staff Picks live over at our YT.

In terms of New Releases, I've got Margiela MM6, New Balance, and Hender Scheme ready to unpack today so expect those to go live shortly. I've also got Story MFG. on the way, as well as Lemaire (@OccultaVexillum are you so excited?), and a couple others. Appreciate y'all, be in touch.

justridiculous

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@shopcanoeclub can you please provide measurements for the XL in these?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads