• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
365F97C1-104F-4BB5-930C-403D0E52E135.jpeg

25B0556C-491A-4560-9731-F664A4D2571F.jpeg
7AE90D1A-44F5-45CA-B54F-AE089430EA7E.jpeg

What’s good y’all - just dropping in to give a quick heads up. We are happy to say that the OrSlow kit has arrived. This time, olive. If you follow us on IG you’ve already seen me n my girlfriend it. Fun. Anyway, it’ll drop tomorrow at 11am MST via our text, as well as an email to follow. That being said…. It’ll be live on our site here in the AM around said times, so hop in whenever. ❤️

coooaaat

Reaction score
they look great as a uniform damn

what’s that waffle knit you’re both wearing in the insta pic? e: lady white ofc!

Last edited:

icasio

Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 1868422
View attachment 1868423 View attachment 1868424

What’s good y’all - just dropping in to give a quick heads up. We are happy to say that the OrSlow kit has arrived. This time, olive. If you follow us on IG you’ve already seen me n my girlfriend it. Fun. Anyway, it’ll drop tomorrow at 11am MST via our text, as well as an email to follow. That being said…. It’ll be live on our site here in the AM around said times, so hop in whenever. ❤
Looking good. Is the cut in the coverall and trouser the same as the previous blue kit?

fishlee

Reaction score
I think I'm gonna buy from you for my first time. I see some killer stuff. Is there still a sale on? I know I can take advantage of the opening offer it looks like. I'd love to give you some more business and hope you are feeling better!

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@coooaaat yup LWC! perfect for layering

@icasio yup! same cut for both pieces as the blue kit.

@fishlee no sales at the moment, but can always use the SF discount code! and thanks for those kind words. I am feeling much much better. I am still legit surprised by how ridiculously intense this round of COVID was.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score

@fishlee no sales at the moment, but can always use the SF discount code! and thanks for those kind words. I am feeling much much better. I am still legit surprised by how ridiculously intense this round of COVID was.
Recover well, man. Hope that you get over it soon.

fishlee

Reaction score

Yeah man I have been sleeping like a fiend to try to rid this...whatever I got in France ( I am seeing its effecting France's football team too) I'll definitely be scooping something from you, having just read your great info on the Suka jacket, which I now Need, with a capital N. I always loved seeing Jagger or Neil Young or some rock star in one, so I am overdue there.

shopcanoeclub

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads