• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Can you give some examples of meals between 300-500 calories?

Threak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by telemark
Really? What are those guys eating with their meat!?

Bread.

Zenny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
Lunch and tea? Are you a hobbit?

laugh.gif

darkdream

Reaction score
just eat a moderate size piece of white meat and a bunch of vegetables steamed and a fruit for dessert.

Scrumhalf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil

Well, afternoon tea is an beloved institution in much of the former British Empire (excluding North America), so perhaps nereis is from that part of the world.

Christobevii3

Reaction score
Peanutt butt and jelly on wheat is around 300-400 calories. A decent turkey sandwich from the deli is around 400, aka raw bread and vegetables, not fried bread ****. 12oz of most soups is around 300-500 too.

wetnose

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil

Hey....hobbits happen to like reading about drape, suit fit, selvedge denim and of course, landing sweet deals on RLPL!
lol8[1].gif

Nereis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I figured lunch and tea would a more familiar concept than meals 3 and 4.
teacha.gif

DGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Two eggs and a piece of whole wheat toast is my favorite. I know you don't like supplements, but I also find a bowl of bran cereal and a chocolate protein shake (just powder and water) is good for almost pure protein and fiber.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
How about changing how many calories are consumed at the meals instead of worrying about pointless crap like how many meals are eaten? I don't sit down to dinner with my family and have a damn protein shake. I'd be ashamed of myself.
This runs counter to pretty much everything out there on the various body building sites. It's something I've always struggled with due to time constraints. It's just plain impractical unless your life revolves around working out. I'd love to see the links just the same though. edit: nm. Found some info on it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads