• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bourbon.

joelscott7

Reaction score
I am looking to find a readily available bourbon that has the most vanilla taste/nose to it. Can any of you provide some suggestions for a vanilla bomb?

Thanks,
Joel

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This weekends finds:

OF

Estes Park

OGD

Estes Park will be a gift to my dad on his birthday, hope to crack it, strain it (some of the cork broke down) and taste something from his and my mom's birth year together). OGD was cracked and is delicious, very different profile to the 70s and 80s OGD I have tried. OF will be busted open soon.

jkater1

Reaction score
vurypysu.jpg

Had no clue there was a bourbon thread on styleforum. Just about to have a night cap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My past week:
Saturday in the NYC burbs:

Monday at SA (best kept secret in the industry...the next Willet):

Tuesday at Cox Creek Bottling facility in the snow:

Then at JB:

Big surprise at WT...got there for their big unveiling and got a chance to talk to these guys before the press arrived...was awesome:

And then 4R to present Jim Rutledge with his own Yellow Hook Necktie:

The spoils (some of them):

joelscott7

Reaction score
When I was at my parents for easter I was looking through my dad's liquor cabinet and found an old dustie on the old grand dad as well. He thought it was 20 ish years old. I opened it and it was very good.. I think that you will be happy with those.

And... that trip looked pretty amazing!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads