• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Mr_Spud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Then understand that you can fill the remaining space in your garage, boot closets and jewellery drawers, but the inner void you're trying to fill will remain. You'll die wanting, with all the stuff that you ever wanted, but missing the one thing you actually needed - contentment.
Wait a minute. Who is this lone voice of reason and how did you get to this forum?

Plus maybe the man finds contentment in shopping for more things he doesn’t need. 🤣🤦🏽‍♂️

basu13

Reaction score
I just ordered the Ottawas in dune, they were marked down so i ordered a few Saphir products and an extra brush to meet the BF sale requirement. Is there any known treatment for this addiction? I plan to wear the Diesels to church tomorrow.
Nice pickup. Enjoy the Ottawas!

shahtirthak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
C&J Aldershot, I own 20 pairs of boots and this the only English or European I have.

I was in NY for a weekend with my 15 year old kid walking to the C&J store with the intention of getting the Conistone and Pembroke both in scotch grain but I ended up with this one and the Pembroke in burgundy cordovan..

It's really cool, fits great and it's nice that you can remove the top strap easily if you don't like it.

I still want to get the Coniston in black grain that I have seen some cool pictures in the C&J thread lately.

Cheers,

View attachment 2076727

View attachment 2076729 View attachment 2076731

View attachment 2076773
Nice boots & shoes !!!

I got my black scotch grain Conistons, in stock, from pockets.co.uk

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Highland, bought from the very nice people at Bodley's.

img_0584-jpeg.2021513

img_0586-jpeg.2021509

JUAN MANUEL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just ordered the Ottawas in dune, they were marked down so i ordered a few Saphir products and an extra brush to meet the BF sale requirement. Is there any known treatment for this addiction? I plan to wear the Diesels to church tomorrow.

Welcome. Enjoy your shoes and share pictures.

Regards

jellyroller

Reaction score
Iron hearts 21 oz.

I like the boots and the jeans very much. A bit off topic for the boots thread, but I've been considering getting a heavyweight pair of denim. How was the break-in period for yours and are they comfortable? Do they keep you as warm in cold weather as a pair of heavy moleskin / flannel trousers?

basu13

Reaction score
I like the boots and the jeans very much. A bit off topic for the boots thread, but I've been considering getting a heavyweight pair of denim. How was the break-in period for yours and are they comfortable? Do they keep you as warm in cold weather as a pair of heavy moleskin / flannel trousers?

These particular jeans are the 21 oz Iron Hearts which are some of the best and most comfortable denim I've ever come across. These have a reputation of being super soft once they break in after a few wears and are extremely breathable which means you can wear them across seasons. I don't wear flannels so can't compare but they are definitely a good bet for colder weather. Iron heart is expensive but reputed to last long and the comfort is truly among the best in my personal experience.

M.Photog

Reaction score
Then understand that you can fill the remaining space in your garage, boot closets and jewellery drawers, but the inner void you're trying to fill will remain. You'll die wanting, with all the stuff that you ever desired, but missing the one thing you actually needed - contentment.
Actually you are describing the me of 20 or so years ago. I was a workaholic if there ever was one. I had a high stress job that bored me to tears. Along with my wife we had a business that was my creative outlet but I never had time to enjoy the fruits of my efforts. Recently retired we have time to enjoy our time more. It is my nature to immerse myself in things that interest me but I am actually quite content. Family, church and friends are the most important things.

By the way, the newest garage was my wife's idea, she likes cars also. I offered to get her some boots and didn't seem interested. ;)

Fenners81

Reaction score
Actually you are describing the me of 20 or so years ago. I was a workaholic if there ever was one. I had a high stress job that bored me to tears. Along with my wife we had a business that was my creative outlet but I never had time to enjoy the fruits of my efforts. Recently retired we have time to enjoy our time more. It is my nature to immerse myself in things that interest me but I am actually quite content. Family, church and friends are the most important things.

By the way, the newest garage was my wife's idea, she likes cars also. I offered to get her some boots and didn't seem interested. ;)
It was all said in jest. We're all in this together after all!

jellyroller

Reaction score
These particular jeans are the 21 oz Iron Hearts which are some of the best and most comfortable denim I've ever come across. These have a reputation of being super soft once they break in after a few wears and are extremely breathable which means you can wear them across seasons. I don't wear flannels so can't compare but they are definitely a good bet for colder weather. Iron heart is expensive but reputed to last long and the comfort is truly among the best in my personal experience.

Iron Heart is pricey but I've heard only good things about them.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KingCaru