• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

beargonefishing

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those look like wholecuts, maybe G&G Burnham.

7188b54a4563f319faf7a8b0c73fd389.jpg

bryanljs

Reaction score
They look very similar to a Cheaney model, name eludes me, leather is classed as dark leaf I think...

very similar.

jamesnyc

Reaction score
If anyone owns Lindrick dark brown cordovan boots by Crockett & Jones, could you pleas share with some reviews? (fit, quality, formality, etc) I wonder whether you guys wear more often or less, as time goes. Thank you.

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone owns Lindrick dark brown cordovan boots by Crockett & Jones, could you pleas share with some reviews? (fit, quality, formality, etc) I wonder whether you guys wear more often or less, as time goes. Thank you.

I absolutely love mine.. they have become more Cigar with time. Fit, Finish, Versatility- All Awesome. If you can get a pair, grab them.

E113C09C-6258-4DFA-AC70-C162C4B9DB3C.jpeg

jamesnyc

Reaction score
I absolutely love mine.. they have become more Cigar with time. Fit, Finish, Versatility- All Awesome. If you can get a pair, grab them.

View attachment 1314984
@nishant Thank you for your advice. What do you think compare to Harlech? (I assume you must own :)) Because 325 last fits quite generous, does Lindrick looks/feel wider when you wear?

nishant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@nishant Thank you for your advice. What do you think compare to Harlech? (I assume you must own :)) Because 325 last fits quite generous, does Lindrick looks/feel wider when you wear?

completely different animal .. Harlech is more like a dress boot .. plus it’s on leather sole. less space on 341 as well but it’s more elongated..

AB6C4D65-F8C8-4B4B-8600-673825325C81.jpeg

stephenaf2003

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1314984

completely different animal .. Harlech is more like a dress boot .. plus it’s on leather sole. less space on 341 as well but it’s more elongated..

View attachment 1315000

To quote James Carville from Old School, I’ve got nothing to add. That response was perfect

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads