• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry Carter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For the Melbourne guys - we are pleased to announce that Hermen Menswear (formerly Suit Your Style) are now carrying a range of our ties. Some of the Melbourne guys may already know Kyall and Nick from Hermen but for those that don't they are doing quite a few events around Melbourne with Spring Racing and other things also. Check them out here - https://www.hermenmenswear.com/ties

Last edited:

BeClassic

Reaction score
Selling a pair of Magnanni!
Size: eu39 and half, 7m
Just worn less than 10 times
Perfect condition! Made in Spain
Nice dark brown and burgundy colour
Double tone for cap toe(dark brown)

Revised Price!!!
: $200!!! (free delivery by australian post)
Provide with a dustbag but not including shoe tree and original shoe box.

Anyone interested or want to look at more info and pics plz send a pm!

Cheers

BeClassic

Reaction score

Dark Suede Document Briefcase for Sale!!
Campo Marzio, made in Italy
37.5cm(H) x 27.5cm(W)
Excellent condition( second hand)!!!
Price: $90(including shipping fee by aus post)
If anyone interested or want more pics, plz send me PM

Last edited:

ebayhtl

Reaction score
Guys - landed in Sydney this morning and it is freezing!! (Coming from still balmy HK...)

If I need a coat for Aud500 or so, where's a good place to look in Sydney? Kicking myself for not bringing one in the luggage.

Will also take recommendations on where to buy a scarf for a reasonable.price.

Last edited:

Petepan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Guys - landed in Sydney this morning and it is freezing!! (Coming from still balmy HK...)

If I need a coat for Aud500 or so, where's a good place to look in Sydney? Kicking myself for not bringing one in the luggage.

David Jones is holding sales at the moment. Pop in and have a look.

Coxsackie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Taking pictures of fit is not normal outside Styleforum. Elevators are sneaky please for a quick selfie.

Bah, humbug. I get right out on Martin Place and have a colleague snap away while I pose unashamedly like a Pitti Peacock.

One time, John Howard strutted past. The look on his face told all: "Damn I wish I wasn't famous, so I could get away with posting fits on SF."

Also Voi (cnr King and Castlereagh) - they have some great, great Italian overcoats there. (I swear I don't have any shares in that business.)

lennier

Reaction score

TM Lewin probably worth a look, they do some nice coats.

ColdEyedPugilist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of Martin Place, I popped into Canali on Monday just to have a browse, and ended up with a dent in my wallet, and an unstructured Kei sport jacket in a blue-grey linen houndstooth fabric. Then the warm weather vanished...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics