• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Petepan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is anyone interested in a brand new with tag Canali navy 2-button suit 48R? Just ordered it off Yoox but it was a size and a half too big for me.

Details:
2-button navy
Super 140s wool
Fabric is worsted with very tiny textured stripes
Trouser hems unfinished
Drop 6

Approximate measurements: Shoulders 18 inches, BOC length 30 inches. PM me for more exact measurements.

Bloody absolutely gorgeous- even thought about altering it but way too much work to justify it.

Asking AUD$400 plus postage, direct bank deposit.

Tell me before EOD tomorrow, otherwise it is going back to Yoox.

49199405do_19_f.jpg

Last edited:

Styleternity

Reaction score
Has anyone seen dr strange? That perpetual calendar he wears was sublime.

Knowing zero about watches, indulge me the following - was that perpetual also an ultrathin?

Few interesting watches signposted at the start of the film. Obviously a visual reference to the important role "time" plays in the plot.

Overall, a very satisfying summer-y blockbuster. I've long praised Benadryl Cucumbersnap's immense acting chops. Glad he's finally getting some attention from the folks across the pond.

Coxsackie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

FTRussell

Reaction score
Spring clean out time. we have a few things to clear out. Please pm me if your are interested:
-Simonnot-Godard cotton pocket squares $30 each
-Corgi cotton calf high socks $10/pair
-Fox stick umbrella, malacca handle with gold collar WLS4GC $200

Tony

Last edited:

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Certainly better than some of the Lowes Menswear-style black suits with black or lime-green shirts and brightly-coloured ties that I've seen in photos from past years, but virtually all of the outfits in those photos are pretty bad. In particular, hardly any of them fit - they're all too short/tight.

Still, they're better than this mob:

sebastian mcfox

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Congrats!

Looks like menswear game has definitely lifted a notch: http://www.executivestyle.com.au/bestdressed-men-at-the-2016-melbourne-cup-gsfyvc
95% of these are truely awful, 5% are ok but still have a long way to go.

Skinny lapels, tight tight tight jackets and pants (although the pants still manage to have bunching knees), poor combinations and a take-no-prisoners approach to mashing together the most eye-****** accessories ("they really make the suit pop!!")

0/10 would not open link again

LonerMatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To be fair it was a relative statement - even if things are poor that's still better than terrible.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads