• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Auction Thread for the Styleforum 2013 Holiday Charity Drive for the Ronald McDonald House

mimo

Pernicious Enabler
Reaction score
I'm packing up @mimo 's shoes and mystery box.

Here's what's included:

Sweet dub monks -

Saphir shoe brush and polish -

Domed mother of pearl links -

Whimsical spitfire cufflinks -

Authentic Andrew Lock MAGIC wine stand. Wine not included -

Brown slubby shantung necktie -

Here's what's not included - Stay tuned....

Andrew! That's very generous of you - love the witty cufflinks. The wine stand, however, is misdirected as I don't drink, so please put it with the wallet!

Bless you and thanks for a great auction!

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A few more bids in, guys. Let's do this. Right now, including @SpooPoker 's very generous donation of $2312, we are up to a total of $16180. You guys are awesome. Seriously.

Cheers,

Fok.

unbelragazzo

Jewfro
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
For our last and final auction, we have another package from @AnGeLiCbOrIs at Andrew Lock.

The centerpiece is this lovely Valextra card case:

It is a first quality wallet with two very subtle asterisks stamped into the leather because it was pulled from retail stock (you can see them on the upper tab in the pic on the left hand side if you look really hard). Retail is $250.

Also included is your choice of a pair of cufflinks from AL's selection, which normally cost $59, as well as your choice of tie, which run up to $95.

Let's start if off at $150 for the whole package and see where we end up. Bidding will close tomorrow at 2pm ET, or when there have been 10 minutes without a bid, whichever comes last. Happy bidding to you all, and thanks to @AnGeLiCbOrIs for re-upping his generosity for this auction.

unbelragazzo

Jewfro
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for making the charity auction such a huge success this year. With your help, we raised (by my count, Fok can confirm later) $16,675 for Ronald McDonald House Charities. This money will go to making a difference in the lives of families in need. I hope all the auction winners enjoy the prizes they've won from our generous partners, who are the ones that really make this event happen. I hope I haven't left anyone out, but here's a list of all the vendors who donated this year. Please show them some appreciation by giving their sites a look and keeping them in mind next time you're making a purchase. I always enjoy buying from a store I know cares about the community they sell to:

No Man Walks Alone
Epaulet
Panta
Need Supply
Leather Soul
Bespoke England
Kent Wang
A Fine Pair of Shoes
nSuited
Crane's Country Store
eHaberdasher
Neo Nouveau (Special shoutout to @dibadiba as 1) this was the auction with the highest hammer price 2) I won it)
Exquisite Trimmings
Kirby Allison's Hanger Project
Yellow Hook Neckties
Drinkwater's Cambridge
Passaggio Cravatte
JP Marcellino
Andrew Lock
Malford of London

Thanks also to members @jrd617 and @in stitches for their donations. If you'd like to join them in adding to Styleforum's total donation, send a Paypal personal payment to [email protected] with the title "Donation: Styleforum RMHC Charity Drive"

Finally, an especially big thank you to @SpooPoker and LuxeSwap for the biggest donation of this event, donating an outstandingly generous $2,312.

Happy New Year, all.

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:slayer:

What an awesome and fantastically successful event.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Thanks to everyone for making the charity auction such a huge success this year. With your help, we raised (by my count, Fok can confirm later) $16,675 for Ronald McDonald House Charities. This money will go to making a difference in the lives of families in need. I hope all the auction winners enjoy the prizes they've won from our generous partners, who are the ones that really make this event happen. I hope I haven't left anyone out, but here's a list of all the vendors who donated this year. Please show them some appreciation by giving their sites a look and keeping them in mind next time you're making a purchase. I always enjoy buying from a store I know cares about the community they sell to:

No Man Walks Alone
Epaulet
Panta
Need Supply
Leather Soul
Bespoke England
Kent Wang
A Fine Pair of Shoes
nSuited
Crane's Country Store
eHaberdasher
Neo Nouveau (Special shoutout to @dibadiba as 1) this was the auction with the highest hammer price 2) I won it)
Exquisite Trimmings
Kirby Allison's Hanger Project
Yellow Hook Neckties
Drinkwater's Cambridge
Passaggio Cravatte
JP Marcellino
Andrew Lock
Malford of London

Thanks also to members @jrd617 and @in stitches for their donations. If you'd like to join them in adding to Styleforum's total donation, send a Paypal personal payment to [email protected] with the title "Donation: Styleforum RMHC Charity Drive"

Finally, an especially big thank you to @SpooPoker and LuxeSwap for the biggest donation of this event, donating an outstandingly generous $2,312.

Happy New Year, all.

Congrats to all, but most importantly thanks to all of you who bid on something - you made a sick child smile in the season they need to be a kid the most.

Dont forget this feeling in May, or June... these kids need you all year long.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads