• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

zippo69

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend some good slim/skinny shorts? I have some J Crew Stanton shorts in the 7" but they always seem to be a little big on me.

wurm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Can anyone recommend some good slim/skinny shorts? I have some J Crew Stanton shorts in the 7" but they always seem to be a little big on me.

Get straight leg pants and hem them.

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

how can i go about cleaning salt stains from leather boots? nothing too serious but i'd like to fix them up.

Make a solution of 1 part water and 1 part white (regular) vinegar. Spray solution on affected area. Wait to dry. Brush away. This is what shoe repair shops do as the solution actually pulls the salt out of the leather. If after you do this there is still salt remaining repeat the process again.

Dylan Mays

Reaction score
What are good semi reasonably priced brands for things like polos and sport shirts? I can't really afford stuff over $100, so the best quality to price ratio for relatively common brands would be nice. So what should I be looking for?

polarcreamsoda

Reaction score
anyone know a good japan proxy? looking to get a beams x kelty convertible pack. they have it on mr porter for 240 but the retail on it is more like 130.

Serenix

Reaction score
Can anyone please ID this varsity ? The cut is absolutely amazing.

Wooster's swag meter over 9000 in this snap IMO.

Sean9

Reaction score
So, I'm looking for some alternatives to these Undercover boots. Does anyone have any ideas?

I know there's a pair floating around on the sufu/sz marketplaces but they're far too large and I really haven't seen them otherwise in a long while. Looking for something to fill the void. Thank you!

dgsdm

Reaction score
Can someone recommend me a pair of comfortable and stylish shoes? I'm going to be walking a lot in a city. I did some research on the forum and I found that the nike cortez was something I'm slightly interested in. Also... would it be bad if i wore the nike air max 2012 with jeans? specifically the black and white one.

Thank you!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads