• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

As promised, pictures of my outfits

stylo 9000

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mt_spiffy
Um, probably 42L and 11D. 40's USUALLY cant button at all, depending on the shoe I range from 10-12 so 11 is a safe bet.

BBA_003.jpg

+

http://crombie.bootcloset.us/footsizechart.html
http://www.kohlscorporation.com/ecom...suringTips.htm

Kudos to you for consistently keeping your cool, even when noob idiots with <10 posts attack your very earliest outfits. I don't have any money but if I did I'd think about sending it your way.

ZackyBoy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RCG Tiburon
BBA_003.jpg
+ http://crombie.bootcloset.us/footsizechart.html http://www.kohlscorporation.com/ecom...suringTips.htm Kudos to you for consistently keeping your cool, even when noob idiots with <10 posts attack your very earliest outfits. I don't have any money but if I did I'd think about sending it your way.

Yeah you definitely need a high post count on style forum to notice ****** fitting clothes and combination.
confused.gif
. The fact that he is straight up asking a forum full of strangers to pay for his clothes is baffling. I wonder how people would react if I made a thread asking for money to pay for a couple new Brioni suits... actually I would really like some black cap toes.. John Lobb fund donation thread anyone? Donate extra money to a charity or put it into investments? **** no! Spiffy on the forums needs suits taken in honey!

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RCG Tiburon
Kudos to you for consistently keeping your cool, even when noob idiots with <10 posts attack your very earliest outfits. I don't have any money but if I did I'd think about sending it your way.

You do realize you've been here for ~3 months and have 203 posts right?

mt_spiffy

Reaction score
Yeah 11D is fine. My foot is 11" long and ~4" across.

Here's a close up of the two ties . . . ignore the goofy look on my face:

5850_1200322720811_1010833037_30631851_4062117_n.jpg

Grainraiser

Reaction score
Mt. Spiffy this is my first time posting in this thread. If you where 3 tones darker you could be my brother. You and my younger brother look so much alike it's scary. I personally don't like the fat tie but if that is your cup of tea do your thing. I have enjoyed reading this post.

Grainraiser

Night Owl

Reaction score
Nope
smile.gif
Although I did recently buy some plainer shoes from Aldo that I love and have been wearing a lot:

5855_250695840703_696075703_8267485_4189146_n.jpg

Yeah 11D is fine. My foot is 11" long and ~4" across.

Here's a close up of the two ties . . . ignore the goofy look on my face:

5850_1200322720811_1010833037_30631851_4062117_n.jpg

Dude I'm not sending you money so you can look like this and buy ******* Aldo duckbills

mt_spiffy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Night Owl
Dude I'm not sending you money so you can look like this and buy ******* Aldo duckbills

Technically that would be a 'before' picture, although I doubt that linen blazer would need much tailoring. I do not wear the huge/double ties with the tailored suits.

mt_spiffy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JonHecht
You know, my uncle won a grammy a few years ago. He *doesn't* dress like a douche.

Some people have won wearing next to no clothes. Others with 20lbs of jewelry. Not all genres of music dress the same.

mt_spiffy

Reaction score
What's your genre?

If you scroll up and/or go back a few pages, I've provided links to a resume as well as countless pictures and video clips. I play contemporary gospel, I also do some work in hip-hop and r&b. I am also Minister of Music at a Word of Faith church and play for a COGIC church.

mt_spiffy

Reaction score
I can find photos of people in all those genres who dress well. Perhaps it is the hybrid?

I would like to see your examples, particularly gospel and COGIC.

mt_spiffy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by w.o.e.is.me.
Minor improvement made by an enthusiastic supporter on another message board:
jjmr15.jpg

How did I miss this?!

If you recall, that pose was the (female) photographer's idea. She's since been fired!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads