• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ARC'TERYX BETA FL GORE-TEX MENS JACKET CITRON MEDIUM NEW WITH TAGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Essentialdc

Reaction score
I am selling a a New With Tags Arc'teryx Men's Beta FL Jacket in a Size Medium. This Arc'teryx jacket is 100% Authentic Guaranteed and it was purchased for over $500.00 via the Arc'teryx web store.
The Arc'teryx Men's Beta FL Jacket is a super light jacket for alpine adventures. The FL stands for fast and light, so you don't need to worry about weight as you're climbing high up the mountain. The Gore-Tex Pro 3L fabric is super compressible (stuff sack included) so you can pack it away when the weather is being kind. Once the snow or rain starts, it's waterproof and highly breathable to get you up the mountain comfortably. The Beta FL has the essentials only, dual chest pockets allows you to keep an essential or two close by. The harness HemLock feature ensures the jacket won't move and twist when underneath a harness. The adjustable hood is helmet-compatible and also protects your chin from harsh winds.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Beta FL Jacket

• Nylon, plain weave N40p-X exterior is supple and lightweight; high performance GORE-TEX Pro Shell 3L features 8mm seam tape where possible for improved performance and less bulk
  • Trim fit with e3D adds mobility yet keeps fit close to enhance breath ability; improves line of vision to see the gear on your harness
  • Helmet-compatible Storm Hood
  • Water Tight zipper with flap increases weather protection
  • Dual external chest pockets Included stuff sack has a clip-in webbing loop
  • Two piece Hemlock inserts work with hem drawcord to prevent jacket from slipping out from underneath a harness
SPECIFICATIONS of the Arcteryx Men's Beta FL Jacket
  • Weight: 13.8 oz / 310 g
  • Fit: Trim with e3D, hip length
  • N40p-X GORE-TEX Pro Shell 3L

All of my items come from a smoke free environment.
$215 shipped via USPS Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation for buyers in the United States.

International buyers must contact me for shipping cost.

Attachments

• arc.jpg
    arc.jpg
    720.7 KB · Views: 40
  • arc2.jpg
    arc2.jpg
    831 KB · Views: 32
  • arc3.jpg
    arc3.jpg
    542.7 KB · Views: 28
  • arc4.jpg
    arc4.jpg