• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Any Katy Perry fans?

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
You guys are marsupialed. She's still very attractive and if you saw her in real life you wouldn't poo poo her.

I mean, i see plenty of attractive and even hot girls around town but few really standout. Maybe once/twice a week i'll see a girl that completely breaks my neck. I know those pictures are heavily make uped and touched up with computers but i still believe i wouldn't be able to take my eyes off if she was near me on the subway and wasn't famous

mensimageconsultant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On a beach with plenty of reasonably attractive young women, she probably wouldn't stand out.
http://www.popsugar.com/3066670
Also, when known primarily for dating the lead singer of Gym Class Heroes and appearing in the band's video, she didn't look nearly as good as she does now.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mensimageconsultant
On a beach with plenty of reasonably attractive young women, she probably wouldn't stand out.
Also, when known primarily for dating the lead singer of Gym Class Heroes and appearing in the band's video, she didn't look nearly as good as she does now.

Dumbfuck:
The picture you linked was from 4/22/2009
The green bikini picture, that everybody freaks out over (and rightfully so), is from December 2008.

So 7 months ago she didn't look as good as she does now, but now she doesn't look as good as she did 11 months ago?
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mensimageconsultant

When was the last time you had sex when something other than your own hand?

mensimageconsultant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some inappropriate but unfortunately predictable responses. To say an unadorned Katy Perry (above the neck at least) wouldn't produce a "Wow" reaction in many is basically a statement of fact. Like her voice, her level of attractiveness is a subject of debate.
http://www.moejackson.com/2009-katy-...arch-2009-0225
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...6163240AA3I8tm
"Ugly" is not true, though. Many female performers are disappointments in real life compared to their public images. This discussion is getting pointless....

milosz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As always, we need the Internet Standard of Proof - evidence of what you're putting ********** inside of when <x> celebrity just isn't hot enough.

Sherlockian

Reaction score
She's a hell of a lot better than most other current pop 'artists'. Comparing her to Zooey Deschanel is just further proof that both are well above the acceptable line for any self-styled internet bigtime playa. Would hit, repeatedly, and most likely even take home to meet my parents.

The pic in Acidboy's post, despite curiously pointy boobs, contains several kinds of win all in one convenient package.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 103 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 101 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads