• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AM Rapide: No **** Edition

turboman808

Reaction score
Someone explain to me why people go around saying no ****? Does it mean you are gay?

I work with alot of rappers and they tend to say this when they are acting kinda gay.

I really don't like this trend in trying to make 4 door cars look like Grand Tourers.

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the front

The back looks like the Audi S5

The four doors is a big FAIL
facepalm.gif

alan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Much less impressive in this picture than in the promo pics. I dont like it.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by alan
Much less impressive in this picture than in the promo pics. I dont like it.
I thought the promo pics made the car look better, too. This pic of the car IRL is just not impressive at all.

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure I like the rims, but I certainly wouldn't turn down one. If given the choice between this and the Volante I would definitely jump for the 2-seater.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
I thought the promo pics made the car look better, too. This pic of the car IRL is just not impressive at all.
+1 although the maroon leather that Maz uses is so so sweet.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
inlove.gif
inlove.gif
inlove.gif

emmanuel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think people dont like it because it looks exactly like a db9 only the proportions have been stretched. Porsche will have the same exact problem. In order for a company to be successful at launching what is essencially a four door coupe, they would have to design something completely unlike their other models as to prohibit comparison between models. Mercedes CLS is a success because of this.

Germanicus

Reaction score
It sits pretty high, especially in the back, that Audi in the back of the picture seems lower. That said the rims are horrible. Hopefully they'll figure these things out.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads