• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

3sixteen Denim Series, Bracelets, Shirts...

Sir Onry

Reaction score
So when is the fall line coming out anyone know??
eh.gif

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This month.

Johnny Sneakers

Reaction score
set2kop duffel (it's not hooded, is it?). Maybe shawl-collar pullover too, depending on material. Any insight, ajchen?

Also, is the current price schedule going to be continued to the next season (outerwear 200-250)?

ajchen

Reaction score
Hey everyone - glad to hear everyone's interest on the line...here are some responses.

Duffel coat: It'll be shipping in September, and the retail price will be $440. It's a very detailed coat and is made in the USA. The hood will unbutton so you can have lots of options with the different looks.

Shawl collar: It's a cotton knit with a wooden toggle at the neck.

PeterParker

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ninja_van1sh
any news on the duffel?
inlove.gif

Originally Posted by ninja_van1sh
any news on the bag
smile.gif

Read the thread:
Originally Posted by DocHunter
Any word on that weekend duffle bag and matching dopp kit that I saw in a few of the pics from the Pop Up Flea Market? Is that available yet?
Originally Posted by Eponine
Those will be available for purchase at Self Edge New York starting tomorrow (July 24, 2009).
Originally Posted by mgatx
Price? And are they going to be available on the self edge webstore?
Originally Posted by Eponine
They are $240 and are only available at Self Edge New York. Give us a call (212.388.0079). Worldwide shipping is free.

Johnny Sneakers

Reaction score
damn I gotta start saving now that thing is so sick, and I'm so glad it's hooded. The button off hood makes it even better, I didn't even know I wanted that feature but all of a sudden it's indispensible.

Thanks!

mgatx

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ajchen
Hey everyone - glad to hear everyone's interest on the line...here are some responses.

Duffel coat: It'll be shipping in September, and the retail price will be $440. It's a very detailed coat and is made in the USA. The hood will unbutton so you can have lots of options with the different looks.

Shawl collar: It's a cotton knit with a wooden toggle at the neck.

^^any pics?

HOT Sriracha

Reaction score
Will any 3sixteen fall/winter pieces be available in SESF? Especially the footwear, and outerwear cut n sew? I prefer to try on and see the quality first hand rather than purchase online.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HOT Sriracha
Will any 3sixteen fall/winter pieces be available in SESF? Especially the footwear, and outerwear cut n sew? I prefer to try on and see the quality first hand rather than purchase online.

We'll have the footwear, leather bracelets, jeans, and maybe a couple of outerwear pieces.

ajchen

Reaction score
In addition to the Weekender Kit, we've got a few more summer items that have just released exclusively at Self Edge NY and in our webstore. We've also put up some restocks on some of our popular tie releases, and have added a few more new ones to the mix. New additions include the light blue chambray tie, the striped blueberry linen tie, and a lightweight cotton plaid tie. The citrus plaid and the indigo chambray ties are restocks.

_mg_1917.jpg

We're finally releasing our Peanut Grizzly Quoddy for 3sixteen Deck Chukkas. These were originally slated strictly for a Friends & Family release, but once photos leaked to the public, we were convinced to produce a small run for the summertime. They're available in all sizes from 8-12.

_mg_1967.jpg

Feel free to pick them up via our webstore or at Self Edge New York.

morkelkey

Reaction score
Those are all product, Am i interested only Bracelets ,
It's beautiful and unique design in bracelets series, If you have more design in bracelets then please share it. Thanks for sharing this information.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads