• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2015-2016 Official Football / Soccer Thread

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
this is a farce. and we just give them chance after chance. can't wait to hear what excuse wenger has yet again

can only hope the eternal rule holds true, spurs must end below us

Last edited:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
wenger has sucked every joy out of being a gooner. i've been saying for half a decade we won't do much else with him, and now the fans are finally trying to have their voices heard. good on liverpool fans for protesting, wish ours has the gall to do so as well. yearly ticket price hikes and little to show for any of it. i refuse to give up on arsenal, but ive long given up on that master of mediocrity

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Giroud back on the score board twice, and two tap-ins (somehow i expected him to miss those and score the impossible, his specialty!)

hopefully this will boost his confidence. campbell needs more time too, not just when we have injuries !

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Roma just have to stop going to the CL.

3 clear chances and they completely threw them away, not even on target. wow

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I expected much more of a Roma fightback under Spalletti.

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can't decide which of the nouveau-riche I want to prevail today.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Zlatan will decide for you ;-)

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That Zlatan goal will probably do it.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
only costa seemed willing to even try up front for chelsea, once he was off it was never going to happen for them. they still have 15 minutes to go, but with hazard supposedly injured and the barca rejects doing nothing, i can't see a way back for them. good riddance !

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
United/Liverpool will be a good lunch hour spectacle. Probably the only way either of them could make CL football next year is to win Europa

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
Chelsea dumped out of two cups in a handful of days. Yet another goal conceded from Ivanovic's side, he just fell to the floor. Very nice footwork from Lukaku.

And of course, Costa lost his marbles and got sent off, looks like he went in for a nibble too.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
i donno whats more pathetic, how we played the first 85 minutes or how many chances we failed to put away in the last 5+ min

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads