• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

2014-2015 OFFICIAL FOOTY THREAD (+ Brazil 2014) - Football, Soccer, Calcio, Voetball, Fútbol, Futebo

curzon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The US obviously thrilled with the result, but ought to be very concerned by the performance. Jones really played his heart out. Bradley ought to take note.

Lionheart Biker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A tie with Portugal and they`re probably in the best 16. Provided Germany doesn`t do to them what it did to Cristiano and co. today. I hope they move on to the next stage.

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm thrilled with the result too, but that was the worst victory I can remember. couldn't hold on to the ball and I don't understand the commentating (I'm in Brazil so it's all in Portuguese and we watch at these crazy fan fests), but I could swear time of possession was something like 80% Ghana. had a lot of skill and a lot of luck defending Ghana's shot barrage, and converted our two best chances. a victory is a victory but I don't see us beating anyone else in the group like this

Last edited:

StockwellDay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm thrilled with the result too, but that was the worst victory I can remember. couldn't hold on to the ball and I don't understand the commentating (I'm in Brazil so it's all in Portuguese and we watch at these crazy fan fests), but I could swear time of possession was something like 80% Ghana. had a lot of skill and a lot of luck defending Ghana's shot barrage, and converted our two best chances. a victory is a victory but I don't see us beating anyone else in the group like this
I really hope you're still out partying and not back at the hotel/vrbo

what are you doing on SF!?

Last edited:

Dar FTW

Reaction score
this is where klinsmann's decision to pick young players catches up with him. i know he's trying to create a new mix but if your system relies so heavily on an altidore type player, then he shouldve brought eddie johnson or someone that can play the role if an injury occurs. the first 20 mins fabian johnson, beasly, bradley were all fizzing balls at him and he held it and distributed.

we have a bit of depth at every single position except the one that jozy plays. i think we won't advance because of that injury. i hope i'm wrong

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ESPNFC is bringing the lulz tonight:

In the second half, when two of his teammates straight-up ran into each other as they chased the same ball in the box and set their latest scoring opportunity aflame in the midday sun, Ronaldo walked away while shaking his head, like a father who'd just watched his sons eat glue.

arnathor

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
USA, USA, USA, USA, USA.
lookaround.gif

clockwise

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to Brazil v Mexico today. Based on the first game performances Germany and Holland were most impressive, followed by Italy and France.
Brazil, Argentina and other South American teams did not convince as yet.
Need Neymar to continue scoring, he's my fantasy team captain.

matty long legs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

This is effing ridiculous. Bedoya is having possibly the worst game of his life.

We've resorted to simply clearing Ghana's attacks as far upfield as possible.

Holy crap Bedoya was terrible. Klinsmann needs to start Zusi when we play Portugal.

And yet another 5 minutes of extra time..

I can't recall the last time I saw 5 minutes of stoppage added at the end of each half.

The US obviously thrilled with the result, but ought to be very concerned by the performance. Jones really played his heart out. Bradley ought to take note.

I was never a big Jones fan, but he proved himself last night. Really the only US player to have a good game.

Also, where the hell was Bradley?

Last edited:

El Argentino

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With Robben's second goal against Spain, he was officially clocked as the "world's fastest player"

Link to article here:

Current "Fastest Footballers List" =

Arjen Robben
Theo Walcott
Antonio Valencia
Gareth Bale
Aaron Lennon
Cristiano Ronaldo
Lionel Messi
Wayne Rooney
Franck Ribery
Sergio Ramos

Interesting lineup. EASports and the FIFA franchise should take note, for their whacked out "speed" assignations.

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

With Robben's second goal against Spain, he was officially clocked as the "world's fastest player"

Link to article here:

Current "Fastest Footballers List" =

Arjen Robben
Theo Walcott
Antonio Valencia
Gareth Bale
Aaron Lennon
Cristiano Ronaldo
Lionel Messi
Wayne Rooney
Franck Ribery
Sergio Ramos

Interesting lineup. EASports and the FIFA franchise should take note, for their whacked out "speed" assignations.

http://www.espnfc.com/fifa-world-cup/story/1888364/spains-arjen-robben-becomes-worlds-fastest-player

:confused:

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads