• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MGoCrimson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Very tempted by the windowpane Jampa coat. Going to have to decide to try get this one or wait for the other iteration, mentioned last month (any timeline or pics of that?).

I prefer the two button closure on this version of the Jampa. I'm assuming the cut/sizing is the same as the earlier Jampa coat.

For anyone that got Jampa at UnionMade what size would you recommend for a 6'1" 180lb build.
Medium

SimModa

Reaction score
For anyone interested in the upcoming Jampa coat, here are some photos of a women's coat from Roller Rabbit in a different cut. I believe its the same fabric so I am including these photos here. This way you all can have a better idea of the colors & texture windowpane boucle.
57_ana_coat_grey_005-min_1_1_2-2.jpg
57_ana_coat_grey_025-min_1_1_2.jpg

57_ana_coat_grey_023_1_1_2.jpg

Last edited:

michaellosauro

Reaction score
Thanks. I own the jungle jacket and red pajama shirt in a M, which fit me fine (jacket is a bit roomier but I think thats the intended fit). However, when I saw Antonio wearing the Jampa coat in a M, I wasn't sure if I should size down to a S. I think he's 6'4"
EDIT: I was thinking Rancher coat, not Jampa. Sorry.

Last edited:

MGoCrimson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks. I own the jungle jacket and red pajama shirt in a M, which fit me fine (jacket is a bit roomier but I think thats the intended fit). However, when I saw Antonio wearing the Jampa coat in a M, I wasn't sure if I should size down to a S. I think he's 6'4"
I'm 6' 200ish and the XL Jampa isn't long at all. The armholes are massive tho and I wish I grabbed an L instead.

cp3

Reaction score
Will there be different fabric options in the style of the Jampa vest in forthcoming seasons?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scarborough & Tweed