• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly, maybe even these Trickers boot

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry, must have gotten the name confused.

Was thinking of the NY exclusive vest made up in the windowpane boucle.

The fleece vest model is called the Charlotte. We will have a chocolate version in the new year.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
For those of you that don’t keep up with us on instagram, we took a trip out east to Springs, NY on Monday to further explore the Eastern Suit concept. More to come soon.

17EC1BED-3D6C-4E7E-964E-7F92B993D7F0.jpeg 7F43A183-A0E2-41FF-9CC9-86D118E28083.jpeg

XWT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Measurements aren't always incredibly precise on the site so I'm asking away.

Say I'm 15.5x34 in dress shirts and 34x30 in pants. Would a M field shirt and L self-belted easy pants be my ideal sizes?

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey,

Say I'm 15.5x34 in dress shirts and 34x30 in pants. Would a M field shirt and L self-belted easy pants be my ideal sizes?

General consensus is that these two styles run a full size large. That said, if you normal wear a M in alpha sized shirts I would size down if you prefer a more form fitting shirt. I would go M on the easy pant.

michaellosauro

Reaction score
Hey,

You may even be okay in a M with the easy pants.

EDIT: Antonio beat me to it.

XWT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
General consensus is that these two styles run a full size large. That said, if you normal wear a M in alpha sized shirts I would size down if you prefer a more form fitting shirt. I would go M on the easy pant.

Thanks.

May I ask what's pit-to-pit measurement on a S vs an M shirt?

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Roughly 21.5' and 22.5" though it varies a bit by fabric and piece to piece because of production tolerance.

In other news, starting with the launch of drop two on December 27th we will be recommencing with international shipping via USPS. $40 flat rate.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Roughly 21.5' and 22.5" though it varies a bit by fabric and piece to piece because of production tolerance.

In other news, starting with the launch of drop two on December 27th we will be recommencing with international shipping via USPS. $40 flat rate.
So a xs would be approx 20.5? What about shoulder measurements.

The more I see the jungle jacket the more I need to get one, coolest piece I’ve seen in a long time. Trying to embrace the “slouch”

crazn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If it seems bad, wait until you get hit by customs.

Basically, being Canadian and ordering from an american retailer is an expensive endeavor.

it isn't just customs. they usually add on a service/concierge charge ( to create the paperwork to charge you taxes) because the goods shipped without prepaid taxes, so the effective tax is higher.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zzzsssgy