• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

kjb

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the trailhead embroidered tee in. Here are measurements for a large:

P2P 21.5”
Shoulders 18”
Body Length 27”
Sleeve length 7”
Sleeve width at hem 7”

It’s a short, boxy cut with a very narrow shoulder and upper chest. Hopefully it doesn’t shrink in length with cold wash and hang dry.

Will hang onto this one and try to get an XL too.

hmm, i have the medium coming tomorrow and was actually hoping these would be closer to the medium's numbers.

malcb33

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got the trailhead embroidered tee in. Here are measurements for a large:

P2P 21.5”
Shoulders 18”
Body Length 27”
Sleeve length 7”
Sleeve width at hem 7”

It’s a short, boxy cut with a very narrow shoulder and upper chest. Hopefully it doesn’t shrink in length with cold wash and hang dry.

Will hang onto this one and try to get an XL too.
Thank you, that helps a lot. I guess either XL or XXL for me (need a 23”+ ptp)

MGoCrimson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you, that helps a lot. I guess either XL or XXL for me (need a 23”+ ptp)

The material is stretchy enough that I can fit my 45’’ chest(tape pulled taut) but it’s somewhere between a fitted and muscle tee in appearance. I’m more concerned with the length at 6’ and would absolutely prefer it have another 1-1.5’’ in length.

MGoCrimson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The website says they typically ship within 5 business days, don’t ship on weekends, and to expect delays due to volume of orders.

Today’s the 7th business day the collection has been available online. It’ll arrive.

losrockets

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is why measurements are useful, and things like TTS aren't. Those measurements seem like a medium tee to me.

ninzer33

Reaction score
For those of you who got the pajama shirts, more specifically the red one, how do you plan to wear it?

I got mine in the mail today and while it’s a lovely piece I’m not sure it suits me which is a shame.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those of you who got the pajama shirts, more specifically the red one, how do you plan to wear it?

I got mine in the mail today and while it’s a lovely piece I’m not sure it suits me which is a shame.

Didn't buy yet but I was planning on wearing as a full pajama set at home or with faded blue jeans or black (depending on what it matches) with slip on sneakers like Vans.

Pink Socks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Slightly random question on the vest. Given it is Patagonia inspired - does anyone who bought or tried one on also own a Patagonia vest - and if so, would you take the same size. I am large in Patagonia stuff but was XL in most Eidos. Seems 18 East fits on the looser end but wondered if anyone had any insights? Or measurements for large / XL vest.
Thanks

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

It's perfect with beat up jeans.

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Received the blue printed field shirt. Awesome piece. The cotton is so light it feels like linen. I was worried when the drop date was first announced that I’d have to wait until next year for Florida appropriate pieces but this is perfect.
Normally an S in brands so the XS fits just right.
Only picked up one piece because I was worried about the sleeves (which stopped me from getting a lot of great Eidos shirts).
Will be ready for more come Friday.

SimModa

Reaction score
Received the blue printed field shirt. Awesome piece. The cotton is so light it feels like linen. I was worried when the drop date was first announced that I’d have to wait until next year for Florida appropriate pieces but this is perfect.
Normally an S in brands so the XS fits just right.
Only picked up one piece because I was worried about the sleeves (which stopped me from getting a lot of great Eidos shirts).
Will be ready for more come Friday.

I felt the same way. Obviously, there are some pieces that you can't wear here in Florida...at least not until the two days of winter we get. But there are still quite a few items that are weather friendly. I can't wait till the S/S collection releases and find things I can wear year round.

What were the issues with sleeve length?

My Jungle Jacket comes in Wednesday, so I'll be looking to get the pajama shirts or the aran sweater this Friday.

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I felt the same way. Obviously, there are some pieces that you can't wear here in Florida...at least not until the two days of winter we get. But there are still quite a few items that are weather friendly. I can't wait till the S/S collection releases and find things I can wear year round.

What were the issues with sleeve length?

My Jungle Jacket comes in Wednesday, so I'll be looking to get the pajama shirts or the aran sweater this Friday.

The Eidos sleeves always seemed too long for my short arms and I don’t have competent tailors available. The 18 East field shirt sleeves are a bit long but not excessive for me. Congrats on the Jungle Jacket. I really love that one but find it impossible to justify any more outerwear, especially in that color. Will regret later of course.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads