• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any on body shots of that wool shirt that was posted on IG?
E0CA55AF-AC32-4F18-8A02-ADC39C504EB1.png

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Planning on calling to order that tomorrow. How much was it? Is it a heavy wool?

It’s like linen but softer, very lightweight. I will be wearing it on upcoming beach trips. Could also work as a layering piece, just don’t expect it to keep you warm. You could wear this in 85 degree heat and be comfortable.

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Do we just fill out the form on the website for phone orders?

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not sure about a form. I just called the store and they took down my order.

Ah I see the number now, it isn't listed in the "contact" tab.

ComfortablyDumb

Reaction score
Would anyone be interested in the black AE McAteer loafers in size 11 (fits 10)? Bought them during the black Friday sale without realizing the product notes mentioned they fit a full size small.

Send a PM! Love them, just wish I had bought a size 12..

platinumtooth

Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with phone orders? Placed one on Saturday and got an email receipt that evening, but I'm unsure if/when the order shipped. No tracking info listed.

Not expecting them immediately or anything, but I am outta town for the holidays and don't want these quilted garms getting stolen off the porch in the event they were sent out (which happened to me just a couple days ago...)

JayDotz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any experience with phone orders? Placed one on Saturday and got an email receipt that evening, but I'm unsure if/when the order shipped. No tracking info listed.

Not expecting them immediately or anything, but I am outta town for the holidays and don't want these quilted garms getting stolen off the porch in the event they were sent out (which happened to me just a couple days ago...)

I placed a order today around lunch and they shipped it a few hours later, should be here tomorrow. I’m pretty sure the shop is closed for at least a few days for Christmas but based on an IG post earliler they may be closed until after the new year.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I was in the studio until 1am packing orders on friday and got there at 5am to keep it going. I’d say that 95% of what had been ordered went out today and the rest will go out after the new year (we are now officially closed for a while). One more thing, and I don’t think this applies to most of you, but if you don’t live near nyc and you ‘accidentally’ selected studio pick up, expecting us to ship to you without paying for shipping, send us an email because those packages are currently on Elizabeth St. waiting to be picked up.

Thank you all so much for the support this year. We appreciate you and look forward to sharing some incredible product with you in the new year.

A

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads