• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • The Uniform/LA Lennon Loose Fit jeans drop is now live! Check out both the light Palms and dark Lithium Both are made from premium Japanese right hand 3x1 denim in the USA,. Uniform/LA is know for premium materials and meticulous pattern making. Support a small business built on quality and integrity.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry to be so specific, but which time zone's midnight? :D I live in western Europe
EST but will never understand this thinking. If you’re interested in it, why wait until the last minute. It’s literally available now.

Summit hat and benny pants (Standard Issue tee)

Went with large in the pants, but the waist has a lot more stretch than described. Could’ve wore a medium, but it is what it is.
View attachment 2245689
These pants look the way we intended them to here!

nqtri

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Trying to figure out if I truly want it, or my brain is being an asshole with FOMO and dopamine hits.
Same here. I live in suburban and drive to pretty much everywhere. This coat is dreamy for walking in the city but I'm still debating if I want to wear it sitting in the car. Maybe I should wait for some shorter offerings

Last edited:

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Same here. I live in suburban and drive to pretty muchto everywhere. This coat is dreamy for walking in the city but I'm still debating if I want to wear it sitting in the car. Maybe I should wait for some shorter offerings
FWIW we won’t be making a shorter overcoat model than the Lamar.

Last edited:

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Same here. I live in suburban and drive to pretty muchto everywhere. This coat is dreamy for walking in the city but I'm still debating if I want to wear it sitting in the car. Maybe I should wait for some shorter offerings
Lamar or the long Bridge coat?

I'm also in a suburb and drive. I find I wear my coats that are Lamar length the most, no issues for practicality.

I've a couple coats that are as long as the Bridge coat. I do wear them less, but no regrets. Just gotta get used to holding up the skirt when getting out of a car or taking the stairs. Unless one doesn't care about getting it dirty.

Totally worth it for the swish and flow when walking, and I do find them warmer too.

ppk

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lamar or the long Bridge coat?

I'm also in a suburb and drive. I find I wear my coats that are Lamar length the most, no issues for practicality.

I've a couple coats that are as long as the Bridge coat. I do wear them less, but no regrets. Just gotta get used to holding up the skirt when getting out of a car or taking the stairs. Unless one doesn't care about getting it dirty.

Totally worth it for the swish and flow when walking, and I do find them warmer too.
Suburb mostly drive guy as well in the winter. I bike more in the summer. I wore the Lamar almost every day last winter. No problem getting in and out of cars.

symphvaria

Reaction score
New handspun stuff looks crazy, especially the Goreckis
IMG_5555.jpg
IMG_5556.jpg
IMG_5557.jpg

Not a fleece guy, but the new tempo looks tempting as well
IMG_5554.jpg
IMG_5558.jpg

Assuming there will be more previews to come before the drop on Friday, but everything shown so far looks great and these are some of the best promotional shots I've seen from 18East.

PeteyPajamapant

Reaction score
New handspun stuff looks crazy, especially the Goreckis
View attachment 2247573 View attachment 2247575 View attachment 2247579

Not a fleece guy, but the new tempo looks tempting as well
View attachment 2247581 View attachment 2247583

Assuming there will be more previews to come before the drop on Friday, but everything shown so far looks great and these are some of the best promotional shots I've seen from 18East.

anyone know which Timbs these are? could be nonnative?

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davm22