• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Benesyed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PSA... Buttero hikers are insane in person. Build quality and details are awesome and they are super lightweight and comfortable. Waaay beyond my expectations

Can you use them in inclement weather?

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I’m soliciting input on what you’d wear with the black Buttero hiking boots. Restricted to NMWA gear:

http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/inde...de-with-black-hardware-and-commando-sole.html

1) Scye waxed cotton duster, Niche re-edition jeans, Monitaly triple-needle charcoal flannel

2) Kanata cowichan, Big John reg. straight, Merz B. Longsleeve T

3) LBM DB navy overcoat, Leder charcoal rollneck sweater, Naissance herringbone trousers

4) Monitaly concealed hoodcoat, TS(S) army cardigan, TS(S) fleece big shirt, Geller tank pant

I feel like I could keep going

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
1) Scye waxed cotton duster, Niche re-edition jeans, Monitaly triple-needle charcoal flannel

3) LBM DB navy overcoat, Leder charcoal rollneck sweater, Naissance herringbone trousers

4) Monitaly concealed hoodcoat, TS(S) army cardigan, TS(S) fleece big shirt, Geller tank pant

+1, anything from Monitaly and most of TS(S)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Outfit 3 sounds pretty awesome actually

baltimoron

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
* edit: curse SF and their size restrictions on photos

oh how far we've come from

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If I had kept track of my bitcoin and cashed out anytime in the last couple of years, I would let myself get dressed by the NMWA internet and it would be glorious.

That or joined FB sooner.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
joining the @g transistor club cos he's a cool cat. sized up to 40 (i'm sorta a smallish medium now) hopefully the sleeves will be ok!

View attachment 880532
also bought another niche floral because hey....

yes! I convinced a buddy of mine to buy one, too, so we're gonna run around town wearing them at the same time and be part of like, a really special really, really cool club or something. You won't be disappointed!

I am still contemplating buying another one in 40 so that I can switch between slouchier and trimmer. But also that new cowichan smell is so dang good!

OK, @g transistor got it:
20171019129.jpg

Also this:
naissance_fw17_96_.jpg

You're gonna look good. Post a fit when you get it—I know you'll rock the **** out of it, man. It's gonna look real good on you. Very nice pick up on the Naissance hat, too, baby alpaca is lovely.

I feel like accessories sort of get looked over all the time for the popular things like outerwear, boots, and suiting, but y'all, these beanies save my life. I got an orange Inis Meian beanie last year from NMWA and I've been wearing it non-stop.

This alpine green one from IM is super lovely, and for half a bill, it's so worth it. Very nice color. The range of colors are great, and they just make you feel really cool and life aquatic and ****. Y'all should get one, seriously.

20170807102.jpg

072015092_1_1.jpg

Last edited:

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How does Stephen Schneider and Frank Leder kind of trouser fit? They both seem rather low rise with comfy enough top block then taper down. Do they fit more like your typical chino say something like Rivet from Epaulet

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads