• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

Winendine

Reaction score

Suiting:

Personally I really love this since it's my two favorite colors to wear (brown and blue). It's a bit heavy. Also, it's very casual which fits my workplace and style, but that's not true for everybody.

I would be interested in something like this minus the windowpane. casual as well.

heldentenor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ I'm 90% sure that fabric or something very like it was one of the F/W '17 Eidos preorder options.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Should one size down in those Camoshita easy pants?

I would not. The measurements are deceptive because the elastic is not pulled when we measure.

coolpapa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Right, but wouldn't that mean one would take a 50 in these pants if their true size is a 52 because of the elastic?

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Right, but wouldn't that mean one would take a 50 in these pants if their true size is a 52 because of the elastic?

No, I'd recommend to order 52 if that's your usual size.

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@conceptual 4est is Integrity jacket the same color as what appears in today's newsletter? It looks much darker on the model in the newsletter.

Are the trousers worn by the model in the newsletter photos the Wonder trousers?

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
@conceptual 4est is Integrity jacket the same color as what appears in today's newsletter? It looks much darker on the model in the newsletter.

Are the trousers worn by the model in the newsletter photos the Wonder trousers?

Nope, different colors - I really shouldn't have linked it that way. It's possible they are the Wonder trousers - I don't see any details that say they won't be, but then again I don't remember all of the other styles that we didn't stock either.

TM79

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

FW 2017 Formosa Jackets
W Bill Shetland 12143 (maybe too close to the one that Greg already showed) Delfino 46975 Delfino 5616 Delfino 02341 (I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE RIGHT NOW) SherryKash 906006 (I'D REALLY LIKE TO SEE A BIG BLANKET CHOICE THIS ROUND) W Bill Shetland 12131 For something from the Phoenix book, what about 14833 Drapers 8533 but I also think the green one under it is interesting Fox Tonedale gunclub check (scale might be too small) (I think this shows it to better effect.)
LL
That Delfino 02341 is awesome, I agree. I actually like all of these but I feel like a few of them are very similar to pre-order propositions that didn't make the cut in previous years,

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads