• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLEFORUM MEETUP - Styleforum and Epaulet at Alfargo's Market NYC (9/27 and 9/28)

This Friday and Saturday night, please join Styleforum and Epaulet at the esteemed Alfargo's Marketplace. It will take place at the Neue House on 25th Street and Park Ave. Everyone is welcome. Check out our Alpaca Project and have beverage on us.

Details can be found here

Fok and the Styleforum Team and Epaulet.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

_AMD

Reaction score
De Bonne Facture is as tasteful as always, and this drop really feels like a tight capsule in itself - like it could be the only things on the racks at The Handsome Guy Store and nobody would complain.

View attachment 2252689 View attachment 2252691 View attachment 2252669 View attachment 2252667

Which makes it easy to start with this robe coat in navy Austrian wool.

View attachment 2252671

The gent above is wearing a navy version, but we got cream in this "countryside" mockneck. Italian wool, made in France. The inspiration may be countryside but this is very refined.

View attachment 2252679 View attachment 2252681

Two colors of boucle wool - one a warm neutral and one cool.

View attachment 2252693 View attachment 2252695

View attachment 2252677

Work jacket looks great in corduroy, but:

View attachment 2252675 View attachment 2252673

I'm personally really loving this blue-green boiled wool option. It doesn't come as a set-up like the former but it's the kind of color that will look great with what I wear 90% of the time - jeans in various states of fading.

View attachment 2252665 View attachment 2252663

I mentioned trousers - two pairs of corduroy balloon trousers, a shape we go back to every season from DbF.
I don't see the boiled wool work jacket on the site. Has it sold out already?

zissou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Pics pics pics!
Some crap photos that don’t do it justice. I don’t have a full-length mirror at home.
IMG_2975.jpeg

IMG_2977.jpeg

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Namelessperson