• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

yeknal

Reaction score
I think PF's site is probably providing unstretched measurements, whereas NMWA is providing advice based on your typical pant size, given the elastic waist.
Ah thanks.

NMWA any expected shrinkage with these? Being a 34 I assume the M would fit as long as they don’t shrink. I have the long sleeve chambray shirt from previous years in the same or similar fabric from PF that didn’t really shrink.

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i like some fraying but i thought mine was going to unravel in full.
Mine is fraying about eight inches along the bottom half of the length of the belt from the end. It’s usable for now but gets worse every time I try to pull the end through the D ring.

Handcuffed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone have some action shots of the E/S Field Shorts? I'm fairly certain they are not my style but would love to see how people have worn them.

K. Nights

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey NoMan team, I shot you an email about the order I just placed (#11000081804). Wanted to make sure you saw before it gets sent out. Thanks

LatAm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1712930547741.png

Ooooh the brown linen Valstarino is gorgeous. Instakop for me.

tomsocal

Reaction score
Any chances for Mainetti bundles run? Or perhaps someone wants to split an unbranded bundle of 20 pants hangers and 10 suit hangers?

The Quiet Owl

Reaction score
@gdl203 what size would you take in the paratodo smock? the XL seems pretty huge based on the size chart
Obvs I'm not Greg, but I recently got the smock, so I thought I'd respond. I'm typically a L and I got the L, which fits me in a desired boxy way, but if I wanted even more of an overshirt vibe, I could have safely gone XL. It depends, I think, more on where you want the pockets (slightly higher, a la a trucker in your normal size or at a more regular level if you size up), rather than the width. If you're the same size as Greg, and I think he's in the XL territory, then I'd do XL for a normal shirt, and XXL as true overshirt.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 97 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads