• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ (a.k.a. I shouldn't have slept on it)

The Quiet Owl

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the shipping lead times have come down a bit post sale? Have had a horrible family emergency call me to another city, I want to place an order but prob need things quicker than the usual “patiently wait for the great stuff to arrive.”
Just speaking as a customer, I’d *expect* a 4 – 5 business day lead time, given my last couple orders. (I don't think the crew does shipping on the weekends?) So, that means, if you bought something today at 5PM, I’d not expect it to ship out until Tuesday the 9th (although it might possibly ship out on the 8th or 7th, it’s just not something I’d expect). Then add on your normal shipping time. Account for the possibility that it gets delayed in beautiful "Maspeth." For me, it usually takes FedEx about 2-3 days to put the package on my porch after it leaves Maspeth, depending on delays. Unless you do next day delivery, obvs.

So, if you're like me, if you bought something at 5PM today, I wouldn’t *expect* anything until the 12th.

Sorry about your family emergency, btw.

MichaelPemulis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That seems about right. Feel like during lead up to sale and during sale was a bit longer. Just placed the order, went for the faster shipping option, should maybe shave a few days off at least.

whorishconsumer

King Douche
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@gdl203 I got one of the G. Inglese camp collar shirts assuming I wouldn't have the same issue I've had with the shirred variety, but I'm still getting regal puffery around the sleevehead, in particular if I raise my arms. I'm correct in thinking that this isn't just going to settle down, right?

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@gdl203 I got one of the G. Inglese camp collar shirts assuming I wouldn't have the same issue I've had with the shirred variety, but I'm still getting regal puffery around the sleevehead, in particular if I raise my arms. I'm correct in thinking that this isn't just going to settle down, right?
I don’t fully subscribe to your description of the shoulder construction but you’re correct that it won’t change from how it is now.

#dadcore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No Man travels the world alone: old Eidos field jacket and Ikiji sweatshirt along with a trusty tote at Montserrat outside Barcelona. Have had multiple people compliment the bag here, it’s got to be one of your best marketing tools
IMG_5611.jpeg

conceptual 4est

The Classic Gentleman is Back
Reaction score
This week of drops is going to be little bit of this and a little bit of that. A No Man mezze if you will. There's a lot though, so maybe it's more of a cornucopia. Eh, I leave it up to you.

Fujito is back with the cotton/linen seersucker easy pants we were waiting on. If I wasn't hungry for a lil mezze spread to be eaten outside before, I definitely am now. Real summer workhorse stuff.

Fujito SS24 - 5.jpg Fujito SS24 - 4.jpg

Fujito_Made_in_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Easy_pants_in_dark_navy_striped_cotton_linen_seer...jpg Fujito_Made_in_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Easy_pants_in_dark_navy_striped_cotton_linen_seer...jpg
Fujito SS24 - 7.jpg Fujito SS24 - 8.jpg

Fujito_Made_in_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Easy_pants_in_beige_and_white_striped_cotton_line...jpg

There's also a nice and breezy cotton/rayon open collar work shirt in a killer shadow plaid.
Fujito_Made_in_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Open_collar_shirt_in_slate_blue_&_beige_shadow_pl...jpg Fujito_Made_in_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Open_collar_shirt_in_slate_blue_&_beige_shadow_pl...jpg Fujito SS24 - 10.jpg Fujito SS24 - 9.jpg

Great springtime hues in this one, and I actually really like how it looks buttoned up like that and not just open over a tee.

conceptual 4est

Reaction score
Kaptain Sunshine gurkha pants are here, and there is a lot on this plate (heh). Egyptian Finx cotton warp, Belgian linen weft, garment dyed. The dying process and material combo definitely gives these a much less structured vibe than previous gurkhas from them, and the casual slouch of them is really cool IMO. Nice change of pace.

Kaptain Sunshine SS24 - 1.png Kaptain Sunshine SS24 - 13.jpg Kaptain_Sunshine_Made_in_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Gurkha_Pants_in_grey_cotton_linen (6).jpg Kaptain_Sunshine_Made_in_Japan_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Gurkha_Pants_in_grey_cotton_linen (11).jpg

We've also got a bit of Monitaly in the mix, with some true summer styles in time for Spring break travels.

Monitaly_Made_In_USA_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Belted_easy_shorts_in_ecru_and_blue_striped_Spinn...jpg Monitaly_Made_In_USA_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Belted_easy_shorts_in_blue_cotton_chambray (5).jpg Monitaly_Made_In_USA_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Belted_easy_shorts_in_deadstock_heavy_cotton_houn...jpg

Their belted easy shorts have become a real go-to for the summers for me. The roomy but not long cut is ideal to just wear with some baggy tees or crewneck sweatshirt and let the shorts do all the talking.

Monitaly_Made_In_USA_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Short_sleeve_50s_Milano_relaxed_shirt_in_Melrose_...jpg

Speaking of baggy, the 50s milano shirt is here in a new check

Monitaly SS24 - 1.jpg

Monitaly_Made_In_USA_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Short_sleeve_Summer_Sweater_in_Natural_tropical_c...jpg

And we also have a new style of tropical cotton "summer sweater", this time with big ol' side pockets. This is exactly the kind of thing I had in mind when talking about the shorts above, or even something like those Fujito easy pants.

Chamula_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Bocado_bit-loafer_huaraches_in_black_leather (3).jpg Chamula_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Bocado_bit-loafer_huaraches_in_black_leather (1).jpg

Chamula landed as well and we have restocks of huaraches and panama hats, alongside a really new pair of "bit loafer" huaraches. A little silly, sure, but a heck of a lot of fun.

Last edited:

conceptual 4est

Reaction score
Doppiaa SS24 - 1.jpg

Doppia's first wave is also here, and it's thankfully still filling the Camoshita shaped hole in my heart.

Doppiaa_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Aaliano_cardigan_in_ecru_crepe_cotton_mix (6).jpg Doppiaa_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Aaliano_cardigan_in_ecru_crepe_cotton_mix (9).jpg Doppiaa_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Aaliano_cardigan_in_navy_crepe_cotton_mix (9).jpg

I might as well start with those awesome cardigans that open up the lookbook. suuuper spongy cotton crepe, great buttons and ribbing that is just the right amount of vintage-oversized.

Doppiaa_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Aadolfo_double-breasted_suit_in_beige_cotton_twi...jpg Doppiaa_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Aadolfo_double-breasted_suit_in_beige_cotton_twi...jpg

Away from the knits and into tailoring for a minute, we picked up this cotton twill DB suit. Aantioco single pleat trousers and patch pockets on the jacket make this ideal to split up as well. Just some real workhorse stuff to get you through all sorts of events/occasions/travel this summer, and have a lot of fun with different combinations along the way.

Doppiaa_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Aaredeo_double-breasted_jacket_in_navy_self-stri...jpg Doppiaa_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Aaredeo_double-breasted_jacket_in_navy_self-stri...jpg Doppiaa_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Aaredeo_double-breasted_jacket_in_navy_self-stri...jpg

But we can't talk about having some fun without talking about the other DB in the room, cut in an irregular hopsack linen that gives this sort of self-striped effect. I'm really excited to see how both the team and everyone that picks this one up will style it. You better post some of those textural macro photos to show off what you pair it with!

Doppiaa_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Aariosto_western_shirt_shirt_in_striped_green_co...jpg Doppiaa_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Aariosto_western_shirt_shirt_in_striped_green_co...jpg

You can't pull us away from a good Western, and we can always count on Doppiaa to put together some extremely seasonal renditions of their Aariosto. The sage green seersucker is an inspired choice, to put it simply.

Doppiaa_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Aantero_work_shirt_in_striped_green_cotton_oxfor...jpg Doppiaa_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Aantero_work_shirt_in_striped_green_cotton_oxfor...jpg Doppiaa_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Aantero_work_shirt_in_striped_blue_cotton_oxford...jpg

We've also got two workshirts in this really lovely faded oxford. Ludwin mentioned that the tone of it all makes them feel like NOS vintage, and I think that's right on the nose.

Doppiaa_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Aattilio_capri_collar_polo_in_ecru_terrycloth (6).jpg

It might be time to re-up for you, or maybe you somehow have yet to embrace the pure summertime glory of a terrycloth polo (ahem, skipper in this case - it's important to remove any temptation to button whatsoever).

Doppiaa_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Aaza_pleated_shorts_in_light_blue_linen_cotton (3).jpg Doppiaa_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Aaza_pleated_shorts_in_navy_linen_cotton (4).jpg

Lastly, some lightweight pleated shorts in a linen/cotton blend. Good colors, a little preppy but they don't have to be. This is the kind of thing that could be easy to scroll past but if it's in your closet you end up wearing 3 days a week without thinking about it.

conceptual 4est

Reaction score
Group_SS24_G_Inglese 3.jpg

Inglese keeps on giving, and this week is a few really great exclusives.

G_Inglese_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Western_shirt_in_indigo_blue_seersucker_with_y...jpg G_Inglese_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Western_shirt_in_indigo_blue_seersucker_with_y...jpg

There's a seersucker Western in solid indigo if the Doppiaa's green isn't your thing. I love the way the yellow buttons play off of this though.

G_Inglese_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Exclusive_skipper_polo_in_white_grenadine_cott...jpg G_Inglese_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Exclusive_skipper_polo_in_white_grenadine_cott...jpg

Hey, wait... there's a uniquely textured white cotton skipper polo... Nice and cool in a grenadine knit though. Exclusive to us, naturally.

G_Inglese_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Exclusive_skipper_polo_in_khaki_green_dyed_tex...jpg G_Inglese_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Exclusive_skipper_polo_in_khaki_green_dyed_tex...jpg

Keeping the exclusives rolling with our skipper in a garment dyed khaki green textured cotton. Again, all about keeping cool and having some good visual interest with fabrics that you just don't normally come across.

G_Inglese_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Exclusive_Work_Shirt_in_peach_cotton_with_whit...jpg G_Inglese_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Exclusive_Work_Shirt_in_peach_cotton_with_whit...jpg

Our third and final ahem, exclusive work shirt is here, too. Peach cotton, retro stripes, impeccable construction. I'm all for it.

G_Inglese_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Light_blue_horizontal_candy_stripe_popover_one...jpg G_Inglese_Made_in_Italy_Spring_Summer_2024_SS24_Light_blue_horizontal_candy_stripe_popover_one...jpg

Lastly, a restock landed of the horizontal stripe Miami collar popover. You either love it or you really love it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads